BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gabby A.
Mantua, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This is a very nice gentle cleanser if you have sensitive skin because there is no acne fighting ingredients it simple just cleans the skin. It doesn’t what it says with cleaning and taking off all makeup
d h.
I’m thoroughly enjoying this product. I had my doubts at first but now I am a micellar believer! It takes off my makeup comfortably and it doesn’t irritate my skin. Some products are a bit harsh or really oily and it irritates my eyes, but with this product it literally feels like I’m using plain water. I highly recommend this product!
Tori S.
Love this product , it’s light way , gentle on the skin and easy to use . My makeup comes off instantly and my face is left soft and clean feeling . This product is inexpensive and definitely worth every penny
Holly M.
Apex, NC
#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA tried this product out tonight and it was okay it made my sensitive skin burn a bit and was itchy for a while but it did get my makeup off fairly easily
Heather C.
Ramseur, NC
I love this product as a makeup remover! It does a great job of getting all the funk off my face and eyes (great for mascara removal). I would not use this as a cleanser. I find that my skin is still very oily after using it and I need to still use my regular cleanser for a truly clean feeling. I received this free for my honest opinion
taija s.
South Point, OH
This is a pretty nice product. I think for what it is, it may be a bit unnecessary, but still nice regardless. It does its job, but so do my simple micellar wipes for half the cost. Its a toss up.
Yuridsi M.
I had never tried this before and with Influenster I was able to give ot a try with a good sized product and I just have to say that I will be buying this from now on. I use make-up almost everyday and I love how theres no strong scent to it, the make up comes off so easy, and there is no rinse thats one of my favorite things about it. You can use it anywhere because there is no need to rinse and also It doesnt cause my skin any breakout, or oilyness its perfect I love it!!
Kayla H.
Dickson, TN
Love, love, love! This product removes my eye makeup SO easily and doesn’t leave a greasy residue on my eyes after. No redness because it is not harsh on my skin, and I don’t have to rub to get the makeup off. It comes of with a light wipe of the face.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive raved about this product in a review before. Honestly, besides the k-beauty versions, this is great to. It helps take off your makeup with minimal pulling and scrubbing, helps with waterproof makeup and doesnt irritate the skin. I rate this a 10/10 in the makeup removing department and i feel like more people should invest in this product and products like this.
megan d.
Philadelphia, PA
I love both the waterproof n non to remove a day long wear of makeup from the eyes to the lips and face. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling residue, takes off the main stubborn eyeshadow matte lippie liquid eyeliner, lashes and mascara. All I need is 2 cotton pads to get the job done, then I go on with my normal cleaning routine. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

What did you think about micellar water? I love it to take off my makeup before cleaning my face.

Did you use it as a cleanser in the morning and at night? Neither I use it as a remover before cleansing to make sure I got most of it off.

Would you recommend it to a friend? Yes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.