BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
jannet s.
i loveeeee this product is like water but Cleaning your face i use it every time i go to sleep or went i have to go out to do my make up ., mmmmm it donsent have ah smell i like it they have like 3 tipes of color and water .. but Garnier have the amezing product
Rina Y.
This is OK compared to the blue waterproof version mostly because I wear heavy duty long lasting makeup. This may work for might makeup and goes a nice job of removing lipstick and face makeup...but when it comes to eye makeup, the blue version works better
Kayla W.
If I could give this more stars, I would!! I use this daily. To cleanse and remove my makeup. I love this. It’s my go to. I suggest this to everyone. I have combination/sensitive skin and I never have any issues with this. I usually can find it at Walmart and the price is affordable.
Meghan C.
Wade, NC
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It takes very little to remove a full face. Even on the daya i am makeup free, i use this to freshen up my face. I wash my face un the shower every night. I still use these after and all the dirt and oil i see left over is gross. I will probably never buy anything besides this again.
Shaina P.
Tampa
 What can I say, the Garnier skin active micellair water  speaks for itself. It does absolutely everything and I couldn’t go a day without using it. It takes off the make up, cleans the face, and Infuses minerals, is great to mix with other cleansers and is the best to use before you put on your make up for the day. Five stars all the way best product ever!
Brittney S.
I really enjoyed trying out this product. I was surprised that with one swipe of my cotton pad, my make up was completely off when using this micellar water. It was my first time trying micellar water so, I used this at night to cleanse my face. It left my skin feeling ultra soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product!
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
Takes all the grimy stuff off my face and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I used this to remove my mascara as well and it came right off! Normally I have to scrub for a bit!
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
My all-time favorite facial product. What did I do before this! This product is a must have for anyone who wears makeup. A little goes a long way and my face has never been cleaner or clearer!
Stace S.
I received this product for testing purposes; all opinions are my own.

Let me just say that I love this product! I've used the waterproof cleanser before receiving this Vox Box, but I found that my lips gots immediately dry after removing lipstick.  This alleviates that concern, and this is truly a lovely product.
Kjerstin B.
New London, MN
I received a test of Micellar Water, but have used it prior to the test. I WILL BE A FOREVER CUSTOMER. Serious, this stuff is the best. Even the most stubborn, thick mascara comes right off. It isn’t greasy or painful. I’m obsessed
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.