BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Teele S.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been looking for an alternative to my usual cleanser and I liked this! I've only used it at night but it removed my heaviest going-out makeup. No odor to boot! Would use again!
Nicole G.
Fulton, MO
I received this product free from Influenster to test out. Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water in my opinion works fairly well but I mostly used it after washing my face to get off any residual. I don’t wear a lot of makeup so I only really used it to remove eyeliner and mascara. I have sensitive skin but this product did not irritate my eyes or skin which is a plus. I do just fine using my other face products and probably won’t buy this on a regular basis, but I may keep a small bottle on hand for tricky to remove eye makeup.
alexis f.
Linthicum, MD
i have really sensitive skin and i was scared to try this but it doesn’t make me break out at all! & works amazing 😊
Taylor M.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a good basic makeup remover. It gets all of my eye product off and doesn’t take a lot of unnecessary scrubbing. I use it with either a makeup remover cloth or with a cotton pad and it glides right on. Be sure not to get it in your eyes!!
Tabitha N.
Whitehouse, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty good. I would definitely get this or the one for sensitive skin. The one for waterproof makeup has oil in it that bothers my contacts. They all remove makeup pretty well with minimal rubbing. I usually only use micellar waters on my eyes.
jade s.
I used this to help removed water proof makeup and it works amazing. I'm going to get more and use it as a makeup remover from now on
Greimy V.
Purchased at: CVS
Its a really good make up remover, it can take off mascara very well, wouldn’t say it takes off waterproof mascara but its good. I do recommend to wash your face after using it
Taren K.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Target
It workes well for removing my makeup its not a product im gonna run and jump up and down abut but at the end the day it does what its supposed to
ghizlane b.
154 pearsall dr apt 2d Mount Vernon 10552 Ny
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent produit👍

I advise you to use it really you will not regret it, I ordered this product and I would recommend it, really great 😍😍😍
Janessa G.
Canonsburg , PA
This is a great new refreshing change to the normal face wash routine I’ve been doing for years! I’ve heard great things about this product from friends, and I’m so happy to finally try it!!! #giveaway #complimentary #freetrial
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.