BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dana S.
Waupun, WI
I was very shocked on how well this worked. I was skeptical because of it being called "water". It didn't burn like my other astringent/make up removers. It didn't leave a weird oil like feeling. I could see the dirt on the pad after using. My face was smooth and no bad odor. Impressed I must say!
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
LOVE THIS STUFF! I wish it smelled a little better but oh well! I use this every single morning and it’s perfect for a quick refresh!
hailey g.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy this so much when I just want to take my makeup off...the only thing is the smell I do not like. If you’re not bothered by smell I suggest getting this! It works so well
Lane M.
Meridian
Purchased at: Walmart
Very easy to use and feels nice in the skin. Absolutely love this product. Very affordable and easy to access
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
This is very easy and light to use especially if you have sensitive skin. It cleans all of my makeup off including eye which is normally a big struggle for me. Love this product and would highly recommend to others!
Jenny D.
It an amazing cleansing water without harsh my sensitive skin. And it remove and clean my makeup very well
Giovana O.
The garnier skinactive micelles cleansing water was great!! I love trying new things! I would definitely recommend trying out this product for yourself! It made a difference for me, go out and give it a try!
michayla A.
portales, NM
Best makeup remover I've used. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily and dirty. Also, it really removed all my makeup without having to use a ton of product!
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
I like this water. It removed my makeup and didn’t leave my skin feeling tight or grimy. I like that it even removed my waterproof mascara with out tugging or pulling. It’s a nice micellar water.
Alicia A.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is ok. It removed face makeup well enough, but still left behind a lot of eye makeup especially waterproof mascara.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.