BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Nayli A.
Miami
Purchased at: Amazon
ideal for delicate skin, removes make-up in a gentle way that does not irritate the skin
Sydney  T.
One of the better cleansing waters I've tried, super gentle and amazing for eye makeup ☺️
Brittany R.
Best thing to take your makeup off at the end of the day! I absolutely love this product!
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
Amazing. It feels so cool and fresh when taking off your makeup. It takes off everything.
Gracie T.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product removes makeup very well. Applies well no oily feeling very hydrating.
Yuliana L.
West Chester, PA
Lo mejor para desmaquillar
La amo
La uso siempre que me desmaquillo
No la cambio por nada
Martha A.
These are the best waters ever!! So helpful when needing to take all the makeup off well!
Morgan T.
Fairfield, TX
Love the product gentle on skin smells good and can find it at any drugstore in your area
Vanessa C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Helps so much when theres stubborn eyelash glue on my eyelashes! Also when i do eye art !
Veronica D.
Warwick , NY
This stuff is a must have for any makeup user it gets rid of all of that left over makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.