BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Morgan M.
Jonesboro
definitely gets all my makeup off, but leaves my skin feeling oily and greasy to where I just want to wash my face all over again!
Banu C.
Sacramento, CA
This product has been a game changer for me. I use this in the morning, the evening, and before and after every workout. My face feels so clean and refreshed instead of dry like when I use regular water. It’s great at getting most of my makeup off, but sometimes I need a little something extra to remove my waterproof eye makeup.
Katie K.
After a long day wearing LOTS of long wear lipstick and waterproof mascara this cleansing water makes it so easy to take off! No harsh rubbing or anything! It’s amazing!
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
While this one is not waterproof removing makeup remover it still does a great job of getting all the other things off. I always feel so clean and refreshed afterwards! I just use both of the bottles together!!
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: Target
It works... but this was the first micellar water I’ve tried and I’m not sure if I’m sold. It’s effective, but I felt like I needed to use 8 cotton pads before it wiped clean. It didn’t leave a bad residue or make me oily which was great. It’s good for when you come home late and don’t have the energy to physically wash your face if you know what I’m saying.
Calen E.
I love this product because it takes off my makeup without irritating my skin! My skin is pretty sensitive so anything with alcohol in it burns. This product doesn't do that, and it's not too expensive for what you get! I prefer the regular one over the waterproof, because that one is a tad too oily for my liking but other than that I love everything about it!
Lisa G.
Holderness, NH
I would give this a 3.5 if possible. This product is great for taking off your makeup. I am trying to become more conscious of the waste I produce so I have stopped repurchasing this product to eliminate the cotton used to wipe off the makeup with. Otherwise it is a great product that does not leave a film in the skin. Also will not dry out your skin. Can’t go wrong for the price.
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This one is my favorite one out if all dosent irritate my skin takes all makeup off and waterproof mascara dont need a makeup wipe after also removes dirt and cleans face throughly brings alot if product for good price. Really worth it really recommend
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
I’ve been thru a couple bottles of this, and i love it! Such a great product at drugstore cost. It takes off makeup without burning my eyes. I really feel like it wipes away all the makeup without stripping my skin.
Melissa Dawn M.
Southside, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how it makes my face feel after I use it. It doesn't dry out my skin like most cleaners do and it has a pleasant smell
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.