BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Monique L.
This is magical water. It removes all sorts of makeup and makes your face feel refreshed. It gentle enough not irritate my sensitive skin but tough enough to remove all sorts of waterproof makeup.
Nikita W.
Monrovia, IN
I like this stuff a lot! It’s very good on the skin and helps take the make up off! Doesn’t make my face greasy or oily. Would definitely recommend this to other people
Shiela S.
Saratoga Springs
🗣MY FAVORITE MICELLAR WATER! I am so impressed and blown away by this product. I can’t say a single bad thing about it. It’s gentle on my eyes and pulls the makeup from my face instantly without pulling and tugging on my skin. Just wow! I don’t think I’ll purchase anything else. It’s a holy grail item for sure.
Melissa G.
Brooklyn, NY
So good at taking off my makeup doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky or any residue! Easy to use and would repurchase!
Taylor M.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a good basic makeup remover. It gets all of my eye product off and doesn’t take a lot of unnecessary scrubbing. I use it with either a makeup remover cloth or with a cotton pad and it glides right on. Be sure not to get it in your eyes!!
holly d.
Purchased at: Walmart
Removed makeup quickly. Does not burn eyes. Leaves a slight residue on your face but nothing too bad. Removed even waterproof mascara.
Sheyla G.
Sunrise, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Es perfecta no te reseca la piel y funciona como tónico. La opción bifásica de la@misma@linea es ideal para remover el maquillaje. Pero@está sin duda limpia tu rostro perfectamente
Greimy V.
Purchased at: CVS
Its a really good make up remover, it can take off mascara very well, wouldn’t say it takes off waterproof mascara but its good. I do recommend to wash your face after using it
Chelsea F.
Fulton, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is decent, and I enjoy many of their other products; however, it typically leaves a watery residue and does a poor job removing stubborn make-up. I usually have to use an additional cream to get everything off.
Christina Q.
Milwaukie , OR
Purchased at: Target
I use this every night for taking off my eye make up. I do very dramatic eyes always and so this is a must! It gets all mascara off of my eyelashes without damaging them.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.