BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melissa F.
Knoxville, TN
This makeup remover is great! It’s very easy to use and you don’t need to scrub hard. I think I’ll still use makeup remover wipes though, because they’re not runny. With this product, you should only use a little bit as it can get runny and make your makeup run down your face.
Valerie B.
Silver Point
Purchased at: ULTA
Love..J'adore, t'amo!!! This cleaned my skin remarkably well. I am really impressed and happy! My skin looked and felt more youthful. Now that may just be me, but it did. I highly recommend this! Heck no I'm not giving this one away!!!
Kelly M.
My favorite micellar water, it causes no stinging in my eyes and very little skin irritation and face redness. In my experience this blows the Biore charcoal micellar water out of this galaxy.
Monica G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this!!! I like because is not too expensive and the packaging good. I absolutely recommend this. It is perfect and has different products for all kinds of skin and the brand has a lot of things to personal care
Monique H.
Gary, IN
This stuff is amazing. I like that it does not have a smell. It works immediately when I start to apply it and I don’t have to apply pressure or scrub my face. It does not leave my skin feeling dry or patchy. Really great product. I would definitely recommend this family and friends.
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has made my process of taking off my makeup so much easier it's literally the beat for getting off all your eye makeup without having to rub so harshly with wipes
Marissa D.
Magnolia, AR
This product was satisfying. It cleaned my skin. I used as recommended morning and night. Didn’t notice any drying of my skin or more oily residue afterwards. Definitely doesn’t take a lot, just a little will go a long ways!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This one isn’t much different than the blue one they offer. Again, not my favorite but I used it just like a makeup remover. I saw no skin improvements visible to the eye. It just did the job so I guess no complaints.
emily r.
Indialantic, FL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, I am a repeat user and always bring this with me while traveling! It is effective and gets all the stubborn make up off for you that washing alone won’t do. Highly recommend!
Cristal V.
San Jose, CA
It quickly removes my make up and it's not harsh at all. No need for hard rubbing. It's inexpensive and worth the price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.