BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kendra H.
Stockbridge, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a small sample of this which i really like and with it being so small I cant get the full affect so I will be buying the bigger one soon.
Harley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best makeup remover and skin cleaner I've ever used!! It helps so much with breakouts and makes sure it's fragrance free so if you have sensitive skin this one's definitely for you. I promise if you try this product you won't regret it and you'll never go back to old makeup remover wipes or certain soaps! 10/10
Ashleigh M.
I love this miscellanies cleansing water! I use this after I wash my face, as it picks up all the stuff my Clarisonic does not get. This stuff is like a magnet for makeup! It doesn’t feel greasy and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have acne prone skin so it’s important to me to keep my pores clear and cleanse effectively and this definitely helps!
Richel T.
Turlock, CA
I love this micellar water, it takes my makeup so easily! I use the blue one too for removing waterproof mascara, it’s a must have!!!!!!
victoria J.
Austin, TX
This product was an absolute game changer!! It is much better than any other make remover i have use. It is not oily at all and gets almost all of the make up off. I have been wanting to try it so was very excited to have it in the voxbox
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
Removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara. I think it’s a great value for the price! Doesn’t make my skin sting or too dry. I love the bottle - great size! I would absolutely recommend this and buy it again!
Rina S.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. It helps take off my make up that's leftover after washing it. I've heard so many positive things about this and I'm so glad I tried it. It's become apart of my routine when removing my make up.
Erika C.
I found this product very useful and easy to incorporate into my daily cleansing routine. Very gentle on my skin, and I don’t struggle to take my makeup off. I’ve already recommended to a few friends.
Shazeen A.
University Pl, WA
I got this for free from Influenster and I’m so thankful to Influenster to letting me try this. I have used this in the past i I’m not really a big fan of Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing Water. For me it does not take my makeup off that well I have used other Micellar waters which works better than this. Again this is my opinion on my skin type I’m pretty sure there are so many other who like this productGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Anni H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser is amazing!!!! Great for sensitive skin and amazing makeup remover as well. Leaves your face smooth after taking the makeup off and is not oily at all which is great! They price is just amazing and i would totally recommend this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.