BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Julia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for the price, but have to go in for a second dose to get everything off my eyes. I prefer bioderma, but would purchase this as well!
Jessica G.
This product is a must have at a great price! I use this to remove my mascara and eye makeup because of how gentle it is. Whenever you need a refresher for your face, you can count on this cleansing water!
Diannah O.
I’ve used this stuff prior to receiving it in a voxbox and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling clean and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I like to wash my face and use this as a toner to clean up any excess dirt left over. I also love that it doesn’t leave a residue on my skin after using it.
Hannah L.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only one I have used in our house! It’s great! Smells great, makes me feel clean, and is a great price!
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I used Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water as a make up remover and it made my makeup smear on my eyes. It didn't even take off half my makeup. I haven't used it to clean my face because when I used it as a make up remover it left an oily substance on my face
Elizabeth T.
Ewing, NJ
This is a honest to god review but this stuff was magical! I followed the instructions for the eye makeup after coming home from clubbing. I used a cotton pad and let it sit for 3 seconds then wiped it away and there was NOTHING left on my eye and no smudges! This stuff is magical I swear.
Yolanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Does a thorough job of removing even the most stubborn makeup and doesn’t irritate or dry out skin.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
Seriously I’m in love with this cleansing water! Not a lot of these makeup removers actually remove your makeup and this one works great with my eye makeup removal! I highly recommend giving this a try!
Helaina G.
El Cajon, CA
Okay, I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t hold much hope for this. I love double cleansing with my tried and true cleansing balm. This has no room in my routine... or so I thought! I used this balm to remove a few swatches and it worked much better than I thought it would! I was definitely surprised. I then used it to remove mascara and tinted moisturizer. It got all the face makeup off and most of the mascara. I still had a bit of mascara, but I’d cleanse that away, and I’d still double cleanse after using this on my face. The reason for the five stars is that it works much better than I thought it would, and it didn’t seem to leave a film on my skin, even though I rinsed after. I’d use this in a rush or in a bind for sure!
Anna L.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was holding off on trying Micellar water for a while but I finally caved and bought this one. It got all my makeup off super easy with no harsh scrubbing, and even worked on my mascara!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.