BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Works great on my skin. Leaves my face clean and smooth. I love this stuff! Would recommend
Joanna J.
Effective at cleansing and removing makeup. Works for my sensitive skin without irritation
Thaonhi V.
houston texas
I freaking love miceller water. It does so much to your skin and gets all the unwanted gunk
Alyssa G.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product is amazing and it takes up all your make up and any excess dirt off your face.
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Best make up cleanser ever! I love it. It is so effortless. Removes your make-up so easily.
Melissa V.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite first cleansing step! Dupe for Biotherm and readily available at the drugstore.
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
Love this! Takes make up off easily with only a few swipes! Doesn't dry out my face at all
Courtney F.
Cut Off, LA
I love using this to take my makeup off at night. It even works well for removing mascara.
Bradi S.
Pt Of Rocks, MD
Ok as a toner or a quick cleanser. Notice breakouts more. Just using it after working out.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
My #1 all time favorite skincare product. If you do not use this, START NOW! Works so well
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.