BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Parichehr K.
Eugene , OR
I really liked the overall application- very easy and light. I didn’t get that sticky feeling that I’ve experienced with other toners where it feels like you’ve put hand sanitizer on.
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes and am very happy overall.
I didn’t have a magical experience with it, but it made my skin feel soft and refreshed which was its purpose.
Monica R.
I use to all the time when I’m removing making! It’s amazing and removes all your makeup. It’s not harsh on the skin at all it’s very gentle. It’s a bit oily but not a lot where you hate it. It’s amazing and would 100% recommend purchasing it
Kiara I.
Naples, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I always have dry patches, and sometimes makeup remover wipes are too harsh on my skin!
I wanted something easy and gentle. My skin felt so soft after I used it. It’s also perfect for a cleanser when you’re in a hurry, it gets the job done perfectly!
Will buy 100% once I run out!
I also got this a complimentary gift from Influenster for testing purposes!
Palm T.
It doesn't clean the make up unless you use a make up remover wipes first. Then you use this to clean the face and the eyeshadows. But it does make your face so soft and you can use it for a quick clean.
Pearl M.
If you want a product that successfully washes away all makeup without overdrying your skin or being harsh in any way, I would definitely recommend this product. I first started using this product about a month ago after i bought it from my nearest drugstore. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I wear makeup almost everyday and there is still so much left. I’m very happy with this product!
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my go to makeup remover! I started using this when I got lash extensions and it’s gentle enough to not damage them, and it removes all your makeup with drying out your skin or causing break outs.
zane r.
Iuka, MS
I love this product! It’s a must use for me day and night! I use it with cotton rounds and it’s a very affordable product. It’s gentle on skin and doesn’t leave a bad smell. I would definitely buy again.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This stings the living junk out of your eyes even when you have them shut really well, it sneaks its way in somehow. So not ideal for removing eye makeup. But AWESOME for anything not around your eyes 👀 I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t mind needing multiple products to remove a full face of makeup or to someone who does not wear eye makeup. But if you are a one stop shop type of boy or girl I’d skip out on this.
callie g.
I use this everyday. I love to use it first thing in the morning to freshen up my skin and take the first layer of “sleep” off, then I follow through with the rest of my routine.

This is also my go-to makeup remover. It easily and gently removes everything in one swipe. On days I go heavy with eye makeup, I soak a cotton pad in the micellar water and press it on my eye, it get everything off without me trying!
howida j.
This is a great product for taking off makeup before washing your face. I apply a little on a cotton ball which removes almost all of my eye makeup then use another to wipe off the rest of my face. It makes washing my face a breeze! Skin feels clean. Love this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.