BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlin P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I originally got this as a sample from ulta but I loved it. I just ordered a full sized one today. It is gentle on the skin but still cleanses. This definetly met my expectations and I would recommend it
Ashleigh M.
I love this miscellanies cleansing water! I use this after I wash my face, as it picks up all the stuff my Clarisonic does not get. This stuff is like a magnet for makeup! It doesn’t feel greasy and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have acne prone skin so it’s important to me to keep my pores clear and cleanse effectively and this definitely helps!
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
While this one is not waterproof removing makeup remover it still does a great job of getting all the other things off. I always feel so clean and refreshed afterwards! I just use both of the bottles together!!
Holly M.
Apex, NC
#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA tried this product out tonight and it was okay it made my sensitive skin burn a bit and was itchy for a while but it did get my makeup off fairly easily
Melissa Dawn M.
Southside, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how it makes my face feel after I use it. It doesn't dry out my skin like most cleaners do and it has a pleasant smell
Erika M.
Riverside, CA
I love it. It works great as a make up remover and cleanser in one. I really don't wear too much makeup, so my makeup easily comes off with one swipe. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate it. Definitely recommend it!
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this for a year now. I don’t usually heavy makeup so this this cleansing works well for me. I like this even more than Bioderma
Ashlee S.
Huntington, WV
It smells so great! I normally use the same brand but the green too but this one is just as good but with the most pleasant rose smell. I love it with the rose water face cream as well. You can really smell it on your skin
Melanie M.
Philadelphia
I love this product this is very good for the skin. However after using this so many times I've noticed my skin has become oily. I don't know if it's from the weather or using this product too much. That's just a con. It smells really well and very light weight. I prefer using this then a make up wipe.
Olga T.
Largo , FL
Really good stuff. Took off all my eye makeup without the need for harsh rubbing. The formula is super liking and non greasy. Feels super refreshing. Received a travel size from Influenster but will defiantly buy more and continue using.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.