BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This takes off ALL my makeup with two cotton pads. Even if I’m not wearing make up and I use this, I see dirt come off on the pad so it’s really attracting the dirt like a magnet. Plus, my skin is so clear when I’m using this consistently
Sydney B.
What I love about this product is it’s multipurpose. It removes my makeup, cleanses & refreshes. Instead of having to pack three separate items in my toiletry bag, I just pop in one. Garnier has always been a loyal brand and this product doesn’t disappoint.
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product works incredibly well on sensitive to combination skin types to take off makeup! It met my expectations, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Sabrina A.
Perfect cleanser for face and removal of makeup. Not harsh on the skin and makes my face clean to the core.
Mandy B.
I was hesitant to try this product because I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. After rubbing off my eye makeup, this product burned my eyes a little. Other than that, it works really well. It removed all of my makeup without a lot of rubbing. Honestly, I probably wont purchase it because it hurts my eyes.
rosa emily s.
I have dry skin and its working perfectly on my skin, doesn't dry my skin or given any allergy, i fully recommend it
Brooke M.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Kimberley A.
Bronx, NY
I was a bit weary, my skin is very sensitive but boy did this not burn. I could feel the dirt and oil leave my skin. After it I could feel my skin feeling refreshed and I’m planning on buying a bigger one soon!
Diana H.
I was so disappointed when this didn’t work amazing for me like it did for others. It took like 5 cotton balls to remove make up from my eyes. It takes it off but with time. I still want to try the green or blue cap to see how those work for me.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
It takes my makeup off so easy and doesn’t have a strong smell or leave my face red very good product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.