BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Erin N.
Burns my eyes just a little, but gets the job done. I still prefer baby oil and washing my face.
Jordyn M.
My absolute favorite remover for myself and on my clients! Very light rubbing removes all makeup!
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
I love cleaning my face with this product. Takes off all my makeup and leaves my face refreshed.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
Another amazing skincare staple. Leaves my skin feeling lightweight and fresh, no annoying scent.
Jessica R.
Love this cleansing water! I have sensitive areas of my face and this doesn't irritate it at all.
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how it takes off my makeup quicker than makeup wipes . Don’t have have to to keep rubbing
Vivian P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this! Removes my makeup great. Doesn't irritate or dry out my skin at all. Greta product
Kristy M.
Amazing. It's really helps out with the eye makeup especially máscara it will get the job done.
Michele M.
I love Micellar Water! It leaves my skin super clean and soft and with out any makeup residue!
Yissel L.
galt
Purchased at: Target
I love how this removes my makeup in one swipe. My skin feels smooth and clean when I use this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.