BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Tiffany g.
So good! This is a good alternative for makeup remover. The only down side is it’s a little greasy
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
this stuff is so refreshing and i love that it does what it says. great for all skin types as well
Leeanna L.
Olive Branch
It takes my makeup off quickly, but it does dry your skin out if you already hay dry or combo skin
Jessii G.
brownsville
excellent make up remover!!! love it and will keep using it, so far the best there is bought at heb
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Removed my makeup fast there literally isn't any struggle leaves your skin feels so soft and clean
Kenia B.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Amazon
Love ittt! It helps my skin so much and it makes it feel so much better and it’s not that expensive
Ashley W.
Cedar Bluff , VA
I really like this product. It is gentle on my very sensitive skin and it removed my makeup great!
Brittney T.
Ball, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gets makeup completely off and leaves your face feeling great! Gentle on skin and great price too!
Jessica N.
Dallas
It really removes all the waterproof makeup and it is gentle on the skin. Really great on the skin!
Kimberly M.
Deming, NM
Absolutely loved this cleansing water great smell and the best part about it is that it’s all in 1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.