BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Courtney C.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best makeup remover ever. You don't even have to wipe you just put a little on a washcloth and put it on your eyes for 10 seconds and then I wipe and it comes right off. It does not leave an oily residue behind and gets all of your makeup off the first time. I use this every night.
Lisa G.
Holderness, NH
I would give this a 3.5 if possible. This product is great for taking off your makeup. I am trying to become more conscious of the waste I produce so I have stopped repurchasing this product to eliminate the cotton used to wipe off the makeup with. Otherwise it is a great product that does not leave a film in the skin. Also will not dry out your skin. Can’t go wrong for the price.
Marah C.
Madison , KS
Or use this to take off my make up every night when I wear make up it is so Klinzing it very much so meet my expectations I plan to purchase again when I run out because it is such a great value I definitely recommend to others
Elizabeth B.
Clio, MI
Generally I have a hard time when it comes to remembering to remove my makeup and clean my skin every night. This product makes me want to remember because it leaves my skin feeling fresh and refreshed! Love it and now use it every night!
candace r.
williamsport
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this product. It takes my makeup off in seconds. Very minimal rubbing to get off eyeliner and mascara.
Cheyenne M.
So far, I like this micellar water concept! The products seem to be less harsh on my skin and it’s good to find a product that i can say that about! Feels nice to use after a long day before I go to sleep.
Taylor D.
North Augusta, SC
Great to use in the morning before applying makeup. Quick and easy to use but not so great for removing makeup. Also kinda smells like dirt but I'm not mad at it. Wish the bottle was bigger tbh.
Natea W.
It actually works really well ! If you are a makeup geek like I am and wear tons of make up almost daily this will take it off better than any high brand makeup remover! It just feels weird not having to wash your face afterwards which I do anyway! I definitely recommend this ten out of ten! I’m so grateful I got to try this for free !
Elizabeth L.
Gautier, MS
I really liked this all in 1 Micellar cleansing water. I used it in the morning. It felt really good on the skin, my skin felt clean and refreshed every time I used it. It also removed make up easily. I was able to use it to remove eye make up, it didn’t burn my eyes or anything. I really liked using it. I just feel like it’s easy to use to much. I wish it had a smaller hole where the micellar water came out of. But other than that one thing I really liked how the product felt on my skin, and how well it removed makeup while cleansing my skin.
Chloe M.
Westfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
very gentle and very effective at removing makeup. leaves skin feeling a little oily, but the effectiveness of the product makes up for it. would recommend to others.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.