BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lili C.
This product is everything! literally all in one. my holy grail. best purchase ive made.
Darian H.
Porum
Haven't used this on my face at all but I use it to clean my makeup brushes and love it!
ANADIA F.
This product takes of your skin thoroughly before you even wash your face so it’s a plus
Courtney P.
I really loved how soft and fresh it made my skin feel! I will be using this more often!
Jenny J.
Newton, KS
Takes my makeup off without any trouble and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. 10/10!!
Claudine S.
san jose
I use diz take off my make up i really like diz product i use these for 1 year already
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is the best! I love using it! It’s great for the price and works really well
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
I love how well it takes off my makeup and how it leaves my pores feeling really clean.
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Una desmaquillante muy bueno ami me funciona de marabilla se los recomiendo ...........
Mariana C.
El precio no me gusto solo por eso no la compraría nuevamente pero desmaquilla muy bien
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.