BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Really enjoy using this I bought a small one and used the whole bottle it leaves my face extra clean after I remove makeup I use it to tone and remove excess dirt and makeup great product
Catherine T.
Oxford, AL
I think I have found my holy grail of makeup remover/ cleanser all in one. I’ve heard of micellar water but had never tried it until I was sent a complimentary bottle to try. After I tried it the first time I immediately went out and bought a whole bottle. Seriously amazing stuff!
may c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love using Garnier’s Micellar cleansing water for lazy days when I feel like doing the bare minimum and as a pre-cleanse on my not so lazy days. It’s gentle, it’s effective, and even removes my Glossier mascara (fiber mascara). I usually use it at night but I think it could be used in the mornings as well. I saturate a cotton pad and swipe over my face until all my make up has been removed. It doesn’t leave a residue and my skin looks refreshed and hydrated after use. I always have a bottle on hand even though I don’t use it everyday. Love this stuff!
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
I LOVE this stuff! I always walked past it in the store, and never really gave it any thought. This takes my eyeliner off in seconds! And the extra gross-ness it pulls from my pores even after I have washed my face is awesome! I will def be buying this in full size!
Alyia F.
Fort Irwin, CA
I really like this product, it's a quick and easy way to get off makeup and cleanse your face. Another plus side to this is if you have eyelash extensions this is safe for them!
Kiki D.
Las Vegas, NV
Gets all my makeup off very easy and fast and there's no major oily residue left over afterward. I'd reccomend it
Summer J.
Joliet , IL
Toner is a very important step to keeping our beautiful faces clean daily* I always use it after I cleanse and this specific brand works so good on my face doesn’t dry out and feels very clean and ready to apply primer ! I would deff but again
Katana T.
Seattle, WA
I use it for removing my eye makeup primarily but it works well for removing lipsticks too! It gets my gel liner (Did I mention it is waterproof?) off in one go! It’s also amazing on a Q-Tip for those sharp wing liners if you don’t have a liquid liner :)! I received this complimentary but I had purchased the product before and used it! I recommend the pink cap remover over the blue one.
Michelle P.
I love the feeling of fresh, clean skin before I go to bed. This is now part of my nightly routine. I try my best to get all my make up off, sometimes it's hard bc there's not many products that will do so, but this does the trick
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a free sample of this product. It removed my eye makeup very well and left my face feeling refreshed. It did not completely remove any other makeup and left my skin with some acne after use from not removing all the makeup. I probably would not buy this again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.