BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Thuy K.
Weston
Love it! I actually use this to clean my beauty blenders. Highly recommend this product!
αииα ♡.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like it it’s good for my skin. I only had some problems with waterproof mascara.
Amanda C.
Works great at taking off eye makeup. Not oily or drying either. Doesn't burn eyes either
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This is the best makeup remover! I use it every night and it takes off any makeup I have!
Aimee B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this so much! So gentle and takes everything off. It's perfect for sensitive skin
Phranquie S.
This stuff is really moisturizing to my face, I love it! I really recommend this product
Sydney  T.
One of the better cleansing waters I've tried, super gentle and amazing for eye makeup ☺️
Angie B.
Houston
good, effective products, good quality low price. Made with quality to provide good care
Mackenzie C.
Noblesville, IN
I really love this product! I use it every night!! It has done great things for my skin.
Morgan T.
Fairfield, TX
Love the product gentle on skin smells good and can find it at any drugstore in your area
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.