BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chera D.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best micellar waters ever. It removes waterproof makeup and everything else without leaving your face oily.
Samantha J.
Rexburg, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this product! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive because it really discouraged me from buying it and I try to find cheaper alternatives. However, it does work very very well and helps with my sensitive skin.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
i use this product multiple ways ! i use it before applying my makeup to ensure i’m apply makeup on fresh skin. after i take off my makeup to make sure i’ve gotten all my makeup off this it just an@amazing product, should certainly have it in you makeup
Reyna S.
I was really surprised with this product! I had received this product free to test and tried it against my toughest makeup. It easily removed red liquid lip stick and mascara that does not like to come off any other way. I would recommend to everyone who wears makeup and doesnt like to take long to get it off and also those who just like to wipe their face down every once and awhile.
Sara V.
Las Vegas , NV
Not a big fan. It said it was a make up remover and it felt like I was wiping my face with soap. I was probably using it wrong but after a long day all you want to do is take your make up off and go to bed. With this one I had to was my face too!
Nikki M.
Ohio
I have only used this a couple of times and I think that i like it. It works really well if you use something like a q tip or cotton ball but if you don’t have those things and try to use toilet paper it doesn’t work so great. I’d probably buy it though. I’ll keep testing it
Kate D.
Centreville, VA
Every night before bed I would look at my face and say that I am too tired to wash my face and my face shouldn't even be dirty. This stuff is magical. It's fast & easy. I didn't wear any makeup and wasn't outside at all today and I wiped my face with this product on a cotton pad and this is what it looked like. There was dirt all over the cotton like where did it come from? It really took off all the dirt from my face and keeps my face fresh and clean
sarah D.
Louisville, KY
I really love this stuff. After a long day, I just drop a few drops on a cotton ball and clean my face/makeup. After, I finish with moisturizer and I’m all done!
Susan G.
Eastaboga, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product takes away most all makeup. It says it even removes waterproof eye makeup, but I’ve found it takes lots of rubbing to get my mascara off.
Helen L.
I normally use makeup wipes to clean my face but found this product to work just as well. It actually took less scrubbing than a wipe did. It felt refreshing and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I was worried it could be drying but I haven't had any issues.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.