BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alyssa W.
This was my first time using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling clean! No dirt or makeup left behind. You aren’t left scrubbing at your skin trying to get makeup off, it gets the job done. I can use much less of this brand to get my makeup off when I would have to use triple the amount with other brands.
Michelle L.
This is one of my new favorite face cleansers! It’s so affordable and it really works. Even on light makeup days, I use this to clean my skin, and I can tell from the cotton pad it gets everything — dust, dirt buildup from the day, and even old residual makeup (ugh). Highly recommend since you get such a large bottle for the price.
Amanda T.
Lubbock, TX
This is pretty good, but I still have a bit of makeup that comes off when I actually go through and wash my face. I don't feel like this leaves my skin overly dry or oily, and I don't feel like there is a film left on my skin. This is also great for just putting on a cotton pad to clean off eyeliner or brow brushes when they get a bit cakey .
Thais S.
Everett, MA
Coming from a person that thought had already discovered the best cleansing product, I am glad I received Micellar cleansing water free to try. It is now my go to! I use it Morning and Night. Unlike other products it cleans without being harsh on the skin! This product gives me a sense of having truly clean skin. Super recommend!
Melissa J.
Nashville, TN
Great product! Removed makeup easily and extremely gentle on skin. I actually noticed my face clearing up after beginning to use this product. It says you don’t have to rinse your face after using but I used the Garnier gentle cleanser and my face felt great!
Rina Y.
This is OK compared to the blue waterproof version mostly because I wear heavy duty long lasting makeup. This may work for might makeup and goes a nice job of removing lipstick and face makeup...but when it comes to eye makeup, the blue version works better
jannet s.
i loveeeee this product is like water but Cleaning your face i use it every time i go to sleep or went i have to go out to do my make up ., mmmmm it donsent have ah smell i like it they have like 3 tipes of color and water .. but Garnier have the amezing product
Shaina P.
Tampa
 What can I say, the Garnier skin active micellair water  speaks for itself. It does absolutely everything and I couldn’t go a day without using it. It takes off the make up, cleans the face, and Infuses minerals, is great to mix with other cleansers and is the best to use before you put on your make up for the day. Five stars all the way best product ever!
Kayla W.
If I could give this more stars, I would!! I use this daily. To cleanse and remove my makeup. I love this. It’s my go to. I suggest this to everyone. I have combination/sensitive skin and I never have any issues with this. I usually can find it at Walmart and the price is affordable.
Meghan C.
Wade, NC
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It takes very little to remove a full face. Even on the daya i am makeup free, i use this to freshen up my face. I wash my face un the shower every night. I still use these after and all the dirt and oil i see left over is gross. I will probably never buy anything besides this again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.