BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yanna D.
Moore, SC
A product that I would pass by the store but now that I’ve personally tried it, it’s become a product I can’t live without. Gentle enough for everyday use and leaves your skin feeling very refreshed.
Khyra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had purchased the full sized product a few months ago and really loved it! It's a much better alternative to the make up wipes from any brand! It's simple and really works. I use it every morning and most nights of I remember.
Jasmine V.
S San Fran, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing and a must have for my nightly routine! It is super gentle on the skin and removes even more dirt after you’ve used your makeup wipe. It’s super affordable and definitely can’t live without. Must have!
Emily F.
Boone, NC
Removes makeup really well and makes skin feel clean after two cotton pads. a little drying on the skin, that’s why i only gave it 4 stars. and garnier isn’t cruelty free which i look for in brands.
SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely in love with Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1. Big fan of the fact that it doesn’t burn my eyes or dry out my sensitive skin. I will definitely buy this product as soon as I run out (which will probably be soon).
Lanie G.
I loved this product. I’ve never been able to commit to one makeup cleaner, but I will be buying this one more than once. It didn’t irritate my skin, but it did clean all of the makeup off of my face.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
This removes makeup like a dream. I love to use it to remove stubborn eye makeup and liquid lipsticks. But side note.. it made me break out when I used it all over to remove my makeup. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. But I’m still using almost daily on my eyes and lips!
Alyssa M.
Eagle , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use anything else now but micellar water. I even have the make up wipes version of this product. I like that it’s not harsh on my face when it comes time to remove make up. Especially the eye area as that is a bit more sensitive. I would definitely recommend and have purchased this at Walmart.
Donna M.
Goshen, OH
Love that this product is not oily. Took a little longer to get the mascara off though.
Rehma K.
Columbia, MD
I’ve actually bought this micellar water before this was sent to me. I’ve been using it for months. It gets my make up off instantly and no rubbing needed. I like this better than make up wipes because you don’t use much but it goes a long way
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.