BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kyrene C.
I love this stuff. Cleans off ALLL my make up with no burning or irritation.
Karen M.
Mi desmaquillador favorito 💗!!..desde que lo probe no lo cambio por ninguno.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Me facino esta agua micellar por que no tiene acites que se le note a mi cara
Haley P.
Love this stuff! It's crazy how dirty your face still is after you wash it.
Mayra N C.
Pacoima , CA
Purchased at: Target
Great make up remover. I like that it doesn’t leave my face oily after using it. It always makes my face look matte
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg
I love this product because you can use it whenever you want without fear of it drying you out. Takes make up off, helps you feel less oily and always leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is great, easy to open and use. I highly recommend this product!
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Love using this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove makeup daily. It makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the fact that there is no rinsing required!
Luz F.
GAINESVILLE , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't have to wipe repeatdly over the same spot hundred times for my makeup to come off. It's soft on the skin and leaves my face feeling super soft.
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
This product makes taking off your makeup so easy! It’s light on the skin and doesn’t make your skin feel oily or sticky afterwards like some other makeup remover products. I usually use this to remove my mascara and other harder makeup and then wash with my favorite cleanser and my skin is good to go!
Andrea A.
Arvin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to when I need to remove my makeup. My face feels so clean after I use it. I always make my friends buy this and they absolutely love it!!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.