BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Geny R.
Wilkes Barre
I just love this product is not bad at all. The most importantísimo not high in price
Alexis F.
Tampa, FL
One of the best makeup removers I've tried. Gets off even the best waterproof makeup.
karla o.
Did a really great job of taking off my makeup. I bought mine from my local drugstore
Alyssa G.
New York
Use this stuff everyday i love it a to. And makes me feel so clean without irritating
Gabrielle L.
Great concept that works. No rinse necessary and it quickly removes dirt and makeup.
Destiney H.
Celina TX 75009
I love this product it actually removes all make up with ease even removes lash glue!
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
In love!! It does everything that it claims! Five stars all the way! Yes please!! Lol
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Makes skin really soft and clean, dont have to waste product cause it works perfectly
Holly S.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this stuff it takes off everything this product is definitely the game changer
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, TX
Smells great! Takes my makeup of quick & easy definitely would recommend to everyone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.