BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abby B.
This is a good option if you like micellar water. It’s good at removing make up. For me it’s not the exact method I’d like to remove my makeup but for what it’s meant to do it’s great!
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to face wash! Leaves my face clean and feeling fresh!! Very light weight and goes a long way! My favorite part about it is that it’s water based and doesn’t have extra oil in it!
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing . I think I repurchased this about 6 times. I think they are all great! I don’t see much of a difference between this one and the oily skin one but they all do great with taking off makeup. 100% recommend
Jennifer G.
Troutman, NC
I like using this at night to remove the day’s makeup - especially mascara so I don’t have to scrub it off with a cloth. It seems a bit greasy though, at least on my skin. But it’s so much more gentle and effective than just a regular wash cloth so I will continue using. I’d like to try the mattifying version though, just to compare. *received free product in exchange for an honest review*
Sheyla G.
waxahachie,tx
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pacific one , it doesn’t feel oily, it takes all the mascara off, i love it
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
Works great. Takes off all my makeup and also great for my skin. Makes my skin soft and smooth. I would say it’s a good value compared to what you’d pay for makeup wipes. Takes off more makeup than a single wipe.
kb s.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
wow! Where has miracle water been my whole life?? This stuff actually removes my make up!! I feel so much better about my night serums going on legitimately clean/clear skin after using this product. BONUS: it’s not expensive.
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
I thought this product was okay. It removes make up alright but with the way it makes my skin feel a little sticky after I still after wash my face after. It also kind of dries my skin out. I saw the price of this and to me it's just not worth it. I buy Neutrogena night calming makeup remover wipes that are a better alternative if I'm going to wash my face anyway and doesn't dry face out or break the bank :)
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
Purchased at: Target
Gets almost all my makeup off (not my mascara). Smells like nothing and hasn't broken me out yet. Lasts quite a long time.
TaylorAric R.
Smith mills , KY
I love this! It makes my skin feel so clean! I used it last night to take off my eye make up specifically and it worked really well and without scrubbing (my face off). It didn’t have the burn that other products do so I truly like this product. I’d buy in the future.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.