BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lanie G.
I loved this product. I’ve never been able to commit to one makeup cleaner, but I will be buying this one more than once. It didn’t irritate my skin, but it did clean all of the makeup off of my face.
Miranda H.
Tellico Plns, TN
Received this in my most recent box. Works great doesn’t have a strong smell and it was very gentle on my skin. Was a breeze to take off my makeup. Wish the sample was bigger. Big chance I will buy this after I run out.
Stefani M.
This takes off my full face of glam makeup in 2 minutes and two cotton rounds.
If it wasn’t already a habit of mine to wash my face with my skin cleanser before bed, then I wouldn’t have needed to do it. This leaves my skin feeling cleansed and moisturized already!
Chris J.
Florida
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this to clean my makeup off my face, I think it those it job. Face feel clean and refreshing. It's a cleaner that think people will love.
Katie M.
I started using Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my mascara and mineral powder at night. It honestly feels like using water. It doesn't burn or sting my eyes, but it also doesn't feel like it does anything above and beyond just rinsing my face. I will continue using this sample bottle, but I will not buy it in the future. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rebecca C.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s good for taking makeup off with, just not meant to exfoliate or hydrate the face. Had to push and scrub to get all the flakes off.
Melissa P.
Stratford, CT
Very happy this was sent to me to test out but Influenster. It left my skin baby soft with a very pretty healthy glow I would definitely purchase this with my own money!
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product for taking off makeup with minimal effort. No fragrances or scents. Extremely easy to use. Definitely will but again.
Harli K.
Algona , IA
The micellar water is a great way to remove your makeup. I feel like it really gets your skin clean as well as removes your makeup! I use this day to day and it has not broke my sensitive skin out. Love!
Caíssa M.
Los altos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The best coust and benefit!!! So cheap and so good. It’s the perfect product. Great!! Always good
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.