BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Purchased at: Target
Works very well with little to no irritation. Good value for the price. Little goes a long way.
Marlene S.
Chino hills , CA
This is magic in a bottle. Can be used with any skin type which is a plus and also you do not need a whole lot to do it’s job.
Cristal V.
San Jose, CA
It quickly removes my make up and it's not harsh at all. No need for hard rubbing. It's inexpensive and worth the price.
Cassandra S.
Madisonville, TN
This works really well at removing access makeup from the day. I’ll use and eye makeup remover and and a cleanser and go over it with a cotton ball with Garnier micellar cleaning water and I am amazed at how much makeup still comes off after fully cleansing!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This one isn’t much different than the blue one they offer. Again, not my favorite but I used it just like a makeup remover. I saw no skin improvements visible to the eye. It just did the job so I guess no complaints.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
This product doesn’t do a bad job, but it definitely does not remove any sort of waterproof makeup. It also leaves a bit of a film after using it, so I always make sure to actually wash my face after I use it. This unfortunately is not a micellar cleanser that you can get away with only using this one product. You certainly have to go in afterwards and cleanse the skin with an actual cleanser. On the plus side though, it did not have much of a scent and it did not irritate my skin whatsoever.
Valerie B.
Silver Point
Purchased at: ULTA
Love..J'adore, t'amo!!! This cleaned my skin remarkably well. I am really impressed and happy! My skin looked and felt more youthful. Now that may just be me, but it did. I highly recommend this! Heck no I'm not giving this one away!!!
Isabel H.
Passaic, NJ
First time trying it and I love does what it says takes all my makeup off. With no trace left.
Dolores A.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of this one. My skin felt oily after using it and I didn’t like the scent. Won’t be re purchasing
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
This Is So Amazing! It Removes Your Makeup So Well And Even Removes Waterproof Mascara! It Is Only $7 And Will Last Forever!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.