BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Isis R.
Feels amazing! Left my face feeling fresh and super clean! I have sensitive skin and it really didn’t irritate it.
Kiara R.
Salix, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have to say I love it and it works wonders so far! It removes makeup very well! I have very sensitive skin and I haven’t had any issues with it yet. Love it!
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
I wasn’t overly impressed with this at all, it was pretty average if I’m being honest. I typically use micellar water after washing my face or when I wake up in the morning or before using a face mask. When doing this, it worked fine but sort of left a feeling of residue on my face like I had to rinse with water. When I used it to remove makeup, I was not really impressed at all. I had to scrub SO hard to get all my makeup and my mascara off
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I received this for free to try out. I’ve used this one and also the blue capped one for waterproof makeup and for the price, it’s a decent micellar water, but it will never replace my love for Bioderms Micellar water. This gets the makeup off, but it leaves a weird oily film on the skin that I hate. Overall it’s not terrible, but there are better ones out there.
Jess R.
The size and price are my favorite parts about this product. The product definately helps to remove makeup, but as with most micellar waters, it does leave some makeup behind. It works beautiful on lighter face makeup but struggles to remove mascara. The sensitive formula does have a strange scent to it that made me question if it does actually have alcohol in it.(I’ve only tried this formula). Overall , This product is perfect if you are looking for an alternative to makeup wipes or something to use to take your makeup off but not as an all in one cleanser.
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
Purchased at: Target
Gets almost all my makeup off (not my mascara). Smells like nothing and hasn't broken me out yet. Lasts quite a long time.
Lindsay M.
This works REALLY well to get your makeup off!! It didn’t feel oily which I really liked. The only thing is that it made my eyes hurt a little bit after using it (it says to try not to get it in your eyes.) Because of that, I’d rather keep using my coconut oil to remove my makeup. But it does work very well!!!
Janell C.
Utica, NY
takes my makeup in one wipe and doesn’t leave my face feeling oily after using it. would highly recommend
Dina Sampras C.
Palatine, IL
I love this stuff. It is so gentle and such a great makeup remover. I now have a giant bottle and I keep the small one as a travel bottle. It makes me feel refreshed and removes my makeup without leaving that sticky feeling that makeup remover wipes leave.
kb s.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
wow! Where has miracle water been my whole life?? This stuff actually removes my make up!! I feel so much better about my night serums going on legitimately clean/clear skin after using this product. BONUS: it’s not expensive.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.