BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Edith N.
El Paso, TX
Like it a lot. Just a bit pricey for my budget. It does the job well dough. Even mascara
Morgan T.
Fairfield, TX
Love the product gentle on skin smells good and can find it at any drugstore in your area
Klaudya A.
Silverthorne
Me encanta esta agua, es súper buena para quitar el maquillaje, no deja sensación grasosa
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This is the best makeup remover! I use it every night and it takes off any makeup I have!
Kinnidi R.
I love this because it takes off all of my makeup. It didn’t leave my skin dry or sticky.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
Amazing. It feels so cool and fresh when taking off your makeup. It takes off everything.
Beatriz l.
Atlanta Ga
Good makeup remover! Leaves my face looking clean! Removes without having to scrub hard!
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Works great at removing my stubborn eye makeup such as eye liner and waterproof mascara.
Loneisha A.
Winter Haven , FL
I honestly did not like this product. I used it one time and it literally burned my face.
Katie D.
Absolutely love this product! My skin feels fresh and clean after use, never dried out!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.