BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Morgan S.
Johnston, SC
So, 2018 has been on the hectic side for me. But Garnier micellar water has made it easy on my skin! Even after cleansing with my normal face wash, this stuff finds more dirt! My skin feels so clean and my acne is so much better after using this. I use it throughout the day on a cotton pad for a refreshing cleanse as well. I received the small size free in exchange for my review. Must have!
Summer W.
Merriam, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve already repurchased this a few times. It’s a great product for those of us with sensitive eyes and skin! I’ve never had any irritation with it, and that’s rare for me! It takes all of my makeup off with ease, I usually just use a cotton pad. It’s a great value, the bottle lasts me a long time, and it’s easily found at any drug store, and ulta!
Brandie S.
Waxahachie, TX
This removes all makeup that my makeup remover wipes doesn’t get. I like the packaging, and it’s easy to use. The smell doesn’t bother me either, and I’m usually sensitive to smells.
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
I really enjoy this product. I have also tried the bioderma brand for sensitive skin and it was way too drying for me. This is everything I think a micellar water should be. It’s great for a refresh when I get home from a long day of work, or after the gym. Leaves my sensitive skin soft and comfortable, and does not break me out.
🎀Shay C.
Mount Upton, NY
I used this product at morning and at night to remove makeup and as an overall refresher. It worked great to remove my makeup and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin which I love. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ijonique W.
New Orleans
I have used both the pink and blue topped Micellar cleansing water all in one, but I always repurchase the pink top because the blue is for waterproof makeup. I use it some times before I wash my face just to get a good clean and it does a good job of get most of your make up off before you wash. It has a soft scent and affordable!
Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar cleansing water it came in clutch for me since I just got my eyebrows microbladed and couldn’t get my eyebrows wet I used the micellar water to keep my face fresh and it did just that! It left my skin smooth with no breakouts since my skin is so sensitive I was worried but it did me justice!
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't regret getting this, but I feel like it doesn't take as much makeup off as I had hoped. Even after letting it sit on my mascara, I still finding myself needing to "scrub" at my eyes to make a dent in it. The oily feeling goes away relatively quickly and makes my skin feel nice and soft, but I don't think I'll be getting it again.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I actually did like the garnier pink micellar cleansing water. I have such horrible under eye makeup issues, and while it did get more than other products do, I had to rub pretty hard. I would still recommend this as the product itself was gentle on my skin, however I didn't like the blue at all due to the fact that it had oil in it.
Melissa J.
Nashville, TN
Great product! Removed makeup easily and extremely gentle on skin. I actually noticed my face clearing up after beginning to use this product. It says you don’t have to rinse your face after using but I used the Garnier gentle cleanser and my face felt great!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.