BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I liked how light it felt on my skin. I’m not convinced it got all of my make up off though. I also feel like the bottle would be used up quickly.
Lisa M.
This micellar water removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and any other makeup. It also doesn’t irritate my eyes or burn when I use this, highly recommend.
Brooke S.
Piney Flats, TN
I loved this! I wish the bottle was bigger so I didn’t run out so quickly. I’ll definitely be picking the full size up.
cindy M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product removes all things waterproof! I find that with makeup remover wipes i end up using three to four wipes and my face still isn’t clean in the end. With this all I need are two soaked cotton rounds and my makeup comes right off. Definitely going to repurchase.
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
This was one of my favorite things I received in my vox box this time. It is very lightweight yet you don't have to use alot because very little goes a long ways ! It took off my eye makeup so fast it was way better than makeup wipes. I highly suggest using this makeup remover .
Kassy s.
Amherst, NY
I received this for free for testing purposes. I am now addicted to it. This is the first time I used this and I used it to remove my makeup at night. I have extremely sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it one bit. I am going to be buying it again!
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This micellar cleansing water gets off all of my makeup without drying out my skin. It's gets my face really clean and I use it to clean my face even when I don't wear makeup.
Laurie B.
Fairfax, VA
I don’t think I completely understand the benefits of this magic water. I used it as part of my evening ritual and it was nice for make up removal, but I don’t feel like it cleaned any better than my usual facial cleanser. I have very oily skin that’s prone to cystic acne so that may be why this didn’t wow me, but it wasn’t harsh and wasn’t irritating and it did do a nice job getting make up off. So I’m not opposed to it, and I enjoyed trying it, but it wasn’t really a “yes I need this in my life” kind of thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lillie m.
Corvallis, OR
I’m a lash technician, and I recommend this to all my clients, because it’s such a great water to clean your lashes with ought all the harsh chemicals that some of the lash shampoos have. Cleansing water is the best!
Margaret D.
Best western style makeup remover I’ve used. Most makeup removers I’ve used specify that they are for eye makeup, but this is good for removing all face makeup. It’s not harsh, and it’s not oily, I’ve bought it before, and I will again. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.