BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Amy A.
Hamburg, NY
It works great! It is a wonderful addiction to my daily routine and is now a must have in my bathroom!
Megan C.
I have oily, acne-prone skin and this works wonders. I recommend it for people with similar skin types.
Hannah G.
Jackson Ctr, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this ALL the time. It makes my makeup to come all the way off and leaves my face feeling so soft.
Kenia A.
San Antonio
This will take all your make up off, for sure!! You can go to bed knowing your face is clean and fresh
Devlyn R.
2812 purington ave
Very very nice to help control zits & clear blackheads very cleansing to the facial skin just marvelous
Katie M.
Newtown, PA
Super clean and safe. Fair price for what and how much you get. I like that it is clear and I feel safe
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Works well to remove makeup, very gentle and affordable product. Will buy again. Definitely recommend.
Alyssia M.
Great product for taking off makeup! Literally feels like this big eraser just removing makeup so fast!
Melissa F.
Lebanon, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This brought works great but I really disliked the smell. Something about it smelled unpleasant to me.
Stephanie D.
273 E H st colton
Me encanta esta agua micelar bastante económica refresca el rostro y quita tod el maquillaje que tengas
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.