BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I always use garnier products to remove my makeup at the end up of the day but this one is so refreshing & leaves my skin soft & makeup free! I love it.
Kim P.
newburyport
Purchased at: CVS
This is not only a great cleanser but it is also great at removing makeup. I would definitely recommend adding this to your collection
Jenny M.
Orange, TX
I really love this product! It removes makeup really well. Even really matte liquid lipsticks come off like a charm. I also really like that you don’t have to wash your face after using this product. This product was delivered to me by Influenster and I really like it.
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
I love this stuff! This is the only one I haven’t tried and works like magic and leaves skin soft after!
Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
When I say this is the best I actually mean it, from taking off make up to removing dirt this product is a must have for any beauty junkie!
Bmorebeauty 💋.
baltimore, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is like magic in a bottle it removes make-up with hardly any effort!! It's worth every Penny!!!
Kaleigh B.
Fountain Inn, SC
Overall, this is an okay cleanser. But I have some trouble getting off waterproof eyeliner. Not sure if this is supposed to work well against waterproof products or not, but yeah. It also burns my eyes like crazy. Hasn’t broken my skin out or anything tho, so I’m good.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
I have used this many times and it is the only product I can use without drying out my sensitive skin. May products for makeup removal dry my skin out or leave it oily this does a good job of taking my makeup off with the aggravation
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite micellar cleansing water. It leaves your face completely clean without being rough or excessive on the skin. Best of all its super affordable and accessible at most local drug stores.
Kalpanna S.
Ozone Park, NY
This is one of my favorite cleansing water! It’s affordable and it cleans deep! Definitely met me expectations
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.