BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Celeste A.
Austin, TX
I had no idea what Micellaer water was until a friend suggested it remove some alcohol-based makeup after a performance. Boy does it work! Not only is it gentle on your eyes it also leaves your face feeling fresh without any weird residues. I still don’t understand how it works or why but it does! I have really sensitive eyes as well and it does not bother me. I have been using it as my daily makeup remover now.
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
I think it’s a pretty great product. I don’t wear make up much but I used it when I did and it came off pretty easy. I didn’t breakout or get irritated skin from it which happens a lot with my sensitive skin. I probably will be buying this product in the future. I got it complimentary thanks to influenster.
megan d.
Philadelphia, PA
I love both the waterproof n non to remove a day long wear of makeup from the eyes to the lips and face. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling residue, takes off the main stubborn eyeshadow matte lippie liquid eyeliner, lashes and mascara. All I need is 2 cotton pads to get the job done, then I go on with my normal cleaning routine. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

What did you think about micellar water? I love it to take off my makeup before cleaning my face.

Did you use it as a cleanser in the morning and at night? Neither I use it as a remover before cleansing to make sure I got most of it off.

Would you recommend it to a friend? Yes
Kelly C.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this!!!!! Clears off makeup and unseen dirt and what not on your skin. Would definitely recommend to others to use!
Yuzhi M.
Santa Monica
I am using this product right now and find it really good. It removes makeup easily and it's also gentle to the skin. I like the package, the color as well as the design. It meets my expectations and i already recommended to my friends as well as my sister. I will buy it again.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This stuff is so light, it definitely doesn't leave your skin greasy at all. I have sensitive skin and it seems to work well with it.
Rahbiya D.
Awesome cleansing water. Takes off all of my makeup in an Instant. It is a good value and I would buy again. It is my first time using and it did meet my expectations. It isn’t expensive so to anyone asking, give it a try!
Dara S.
Hebron, KY
I use this stuff every night to remove my makeup! It melts everything right off without being harsh on your skin! This is my first step always for washing my face every night!! If you need a gentle makeup remover that gets most if not all of your makeup off: this is for you!
hannah w.
I’ve been using this for a few months and I love how I can take my makeup off with it or use it as a toner before I wash my face. I like how it is also travel sized so I can use it when on vacation!!!!!
Chera D.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best micellar waters ever. It removes waterproof makeup and everything else without leaving your face oily.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.