BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Maria C.
Texas
This product it's perfect for sensitive skin, it removes all the makeup and it's affordable
ashley l.
omg i love this product it takes off makeup so easily and gentally abc cleanses my face too
Jasmine T.
Warner Robins , Ga
Love this stuff ! It gets off my stubborn mascara and doesn't leave a nasty film on my face
Bradi S.
Pt Of Rocks, MD
Ok as a toner or a quick cleanser. Notice breakouts more. Just using it after working out.
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
Love this product so much! Doesn't make your face feel weighted down or oily. You must buy!
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
Love this! Takes make up off easily with only a few swipes! Doesn't dry out my face at all
Tabitha D.
Wheatland , OK
This stuff makes it so fast and so easy to take off all of your makeup and it's not greasy
Zaynib C.
Clermont, FL
Great for heavy eye makeup removal or even makeup clean up when you have too much fall out
Ashley M.
Longwood, FL
Love this product so much! Took my makeup off amazing and saved me steps! A win in my book!
Katheleen L.
Mercer Island, WA
I used to take off all the make up in my face, and it’s worked really good!!!! I loved it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.