BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE Micellar Water. It cleanses my skin in a way that a makeup remover doesn’t. When i use a makeup wipe, I feel like there’s still traces of foundation on my skin. When I use this Micellar Cleansing Water, i can confidently say all of the makeup is gone from my face.

#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #MicellarChallenge #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Gabriela O.
I have sensitive, combo skin. I used this micellar cleansing water to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I used regular cotton rounds for the job. I was pleased this product does not irritate my skin. As the product dries it feels just a bit tacky, but once it dries the tackiness goes away. My skin did not feel drying. I love that I don't have to rinse afterwards. I also took this baby camping and it helped to clean my skin when I couldn't wash my face. The only complaint I have was that I struggled to get all my eye makeup off. I had to really rub at my waterline causing slight irritation. Even then, the next morning I woke up to smudges of eye makeup. Other than that, I really enjoy this product as a makeup remover and cleanser.
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
I love this makeup remover as it is easy to use and no scrubbing is involved. The bottle is inexpensive and lasts a long time. I simply put a little on a cotton pad and use it to take my eye makeup off after washing my face. This product is also great if you're feeling exceptionally lazy and don't want to wash your face. It's great that it doesn't leave an oily film after use.
Darby B.
Great Falls, MT
I bought Micellar Water after seeing a lot of Influencers rave about it. I was excited that it was for all skin types because my skin is very sensitive I was happy when it didn't burn my skin but I literally had to use 6+ pads to get all of my makeup off. It was very time consuming and my mascara barely came off. I had to rub extremely hard and I still had mascara on me when I woke up the next day. It was not easy to use and I would way rather just wash my face with makeup remover than go thru this hassle. I will still use the rest of my bottle for days I don't wear makeup just to freshen up the skin before bed or something but I won't repurchase this.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
Such a great product! I use it every morning and every evening before bed. It removes all mascara and makeup so quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. As a dry skinned person, it’s difficult to find cleansers strong enough to remove stubborn makeup that doesn’t dry out my skin. Definitely a permanent staple in my skin care routine now.
McKenzi H.
Bardstown , KY
Love these cleansers!! They are super gentle and I am loving that there is no oily residue post face wash! Doesn’t dry my face out like other cleansers I’ve used! I’ll definitely continue using these! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
Obtuve esto hace un tiempo y realmente no lo había estado usando porque tenía otro removedor de maquillaje para los ojos que realmente me gustaba. Bueno ... anoche mi niña se puso mi delineador de ojos a prueba de agua (ella quería dibujar un par de cejas sobre ella misma, supongo y terminó haciéndose ver como un calamardo). Las lágrimas son porque me estaba riendo tan fuerte y ella pensó que había hecho un trabajo estelar. No es el pináculo de mis momentos de crianza, supongo. Anywho. Así que el delineador de ojos es el delineador de ojos súper impermeable Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid. Es esencialmente a prueba de balas, y como puedes ver, ella usó MUCHA cantidad de ella. Además, estaba en el mostrador (blanco) y en el piso (blanco), así que necesitaba algo que tenía mucho. Agarré esto y sorprendentemente funcionó a la perfección !! Quitó todo de su cara, así como el mostrador y el piso. No podría estar más complacido y tengo de vuelta a mi hermosa y pequeña niña no monocrotada. Lo usaré más a menudo.
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1I’ve never used a cleansing water before so I was extremely excited to get this for free from Influenster in exchange for writing an honest review! I gave it three stars, because it does take makeup off as it says it does, but I gave it only three because I personally don’t like the process of using it or the way it makes my skin feel. I have combination-sensitive skin and it made my face feel irritated after using it. I’m used to using makeup remover wipes which are much less hassle in my opinion, and they don’t burn my eyes like this product does. Everyone has different skin, though, and many other reviews are extremely positive. Since it works exceedingly well at taking off makeup, if that’s your main concern, I suggest trying it and hoping your skin reacts better than mine did!
Nayarith Q.
First of all, I did not know much about the micellar water, I had only heard a little that was useful to remove make-up but I had not interacted much on the subject. @Influenster sent me this Voxbox and I was really fascinated to try it, I'm delighted with micellar water. Leave the skin super clean, fresh and remove the makeup super fast with a single pass. Addition that it is at an affordable price, no doubt when I run out of the one I have, I will buy more. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kristina M.
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover! Whether is it for removing a ton of makeup or wiping the day away with no makeup you would be very surprised to see what is on a “clean” face at the end of the day. This removes makeup with such ease. No rubbing at the eyes which is great for wrinkle care in the future. All you have to do is place it and hold for a few seconds and it’s all off! Being water, it is very gentle on the skin and you don’t get the dry feeling after cleansers. I do use a cleanser in conjunction with this product but I have this to thank for removing all my makeup because cleansers do not get it all on their own. Best used with cotton rounds. And very easy to use. You never have an excuse to sleep in your makeup. On top of all of that, the price cannot be beat! I will always recommend this product as it is my holy-grail!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.