Kodi S.
Fredricton

Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.

pink g.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I love these cleansing waters. Take my waterproof makeup off quickly without rubbing - primarily mascara ..it does not leave a feeling of stickiness, it is perfect for the day to day. ,, My skin is squeaky clean and silky smooth. I love it! I recommend it!
Aldina E.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Its amazing! I used both Bioderma and this and its exact same thing for fraction of price. I now stick to my Garnier <3
MaaNaniko P.
MaaNaniko P.
Newark, DE
6 months, 4 weeks ago
I don’t like it, it dry my face i love bioderma
Paola M.
Paola M.
1 year, 11 months ago
It is absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle. My favorite makeup remover-cleanser.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
1 year, 12 months ago
I love it! I've never used an eye makeup remover that wasn't greasy until I tried this! I don't have to use as much product or do a lot of rubbing. The full size bottle lasted me 4 months and totally worth the $6.99 I paid.
Sacha M.
Sacha M.
2 years ago
I love it. I've tried other micellar waters and they don't work as well for me. This takes my makeup off gently and in one swipe.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
2 years, 2 months ago
I really like it..it works great..I just wish it had a different scent..it says fragrance free but I still smell a faint smell that I don't like
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Lynnwood, WA
2 years, 2 months ago
I don't like this product. It leaves a greasy film on my skin :/
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
2 years, 2 months ago
It's my favorite makeup remover
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Boyne City, MI
2 years, 2 months ago
I like it. I find it is a really awesome gentle eye makeup remover. I have a skincare routine I use additionally, but I do like using this.