Glo M.

Abby S.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
8 months ago
Blue says its for waterproof makeup specifically but both are. I don't really get it either. I would use the pink for oily skin. I have oily skin and I actually use the green one, which is supposedly mattifying, but since you said only pink and blue I am guessing you don't have the green one available near you. I would stick to the pink one. I did not like how the blue one felt on my face after. More oily feeling
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
When I'm going to buy my make-up remover before I go in, I think I'll take the micellar water to taste it since I've seen very good reviews and when it comes to paying the wet wipes of elf ..What madness!! Jaja ¿Dic hoy happen?
Diana D.
Diana D.
Cairo, Cairo
10 months, 3 weeks ago
i only tired the pink one and it can not work alone and it does not remove waterproof makeup, i guess the blue and yellow can do this job perfectly
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
1 year, 10 months ago
i have oily skin as well and ive been using the pink one for the past six months and also the blue one is for waterproof makeup.
Kim R.
Kim R.
2 years, 1 month ago
Blue bottle! I have combo skin and I LOVE this product. It is so easy to use. It takes off waterproof mascara, sunscreen, all of my face makeup AND cleans, tones my skin! I have easily dropped 4 steps in my nighttime routine! The pink bottle is for sensitive skin. Once you try this prepair yourself you are going to love it
Molly L.
Molly L.
Water Valley, MS
2 years, 1 month ago
I have used both and find that there is no difference in regards to how the cleansing water reacts to my skin. I do find that although the blue is formulated for waterproof makeup, the pink works best at removing my mascara.
Kim S.
Kim S.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have combination skin, and I have used both and honestly I couldn't even tell the difference. I think one is for sensitive skin, which I have, but I could hardly tell. I think i slightly preferred the one with the blue top but there wasn't a huge difference.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
The blue is for waterproof makeup
Anahi F.
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
So I have really oily skin and I have been using this for the past month. I haven't noticed any new breakouts and I notice after I use it my skin feels soft. I don't know the difference either but I bought the pink one and I honestly think it's worth it. It takes off the make up very very well!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have oily skin as well and I didn't know what to do about the differences. I got the blue bottle and although it takes my makeup off beautifully, my face feels weird after. Like it has some weird shield on them. It's uncomfortable and makes me feel like my face is oily. So right now it's been sitting in my cabinet.