Lysianne S.

pink g.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I love these cleansing waters. Take my waterproof makeup off quickly without rubbing - primarily mascara ..it does not leave a feeling of stickiness, it is perfect for the day to day. ,, My skin is squeaky clean and silky smooth. I love it! I recommend it!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Fayetteville, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
I absolutely love it!! I am most impressed that when you're taking off eye makeup, it doesn't burn at all! Highly recommended by myself.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
1 year, 11 months ago
This product really works. Cleans your face and removes makeup and leaves your face clean and moisturized. You can use it in the mornings and at night.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
2 years ago
Yes!! I've always hated having to take off my makeup because of how difficult it was for me but this product makes it super simple and fast and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy!
Jacklyn G.
Jacklyn G.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes!! It is great. Super easy to use and helps so much when the weather is dry like it is right now. I just use two cotton pads and I'm done!
Molly P.
Molly P.
2 years, 6 months ago
I love this I use it to remove my makeup and it is great. I have sensetive skin and doesn't burn or break me out in any type. It doesn't leave a oily layer on your skin either which is great unlike other makeup removers.
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes it is fantastic, it even removes waterproof makeup and moisturises your skin. I would recommend this to you
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Marion, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
I believe it is well worth the money. I have sensitive and oily skin and when I use this product it doesn't aggravate my skin and it helps with my oil control. I use this everyday even on days I don't wear makeup!!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes it is I was a little on the fence about using it at first because I didn't Believe the hype behind it. I wore my nomral makeup ( eyeshadow, foundation blush, highlighter, lipstick contour) that I were everyday to work and at the end of the night I use this product and it took everything off. Also doesn't make your face feel greasy after you take it off unlike makeup remover wipes. It's a great buy you should get it
Venessa L.