BY GARNIER #3 in Micellar Water

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

• Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this before? What are your honest opinions? ...5 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with the pink version of this micellar water - is th...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jess P.
winchester , VA
I tried the pink bottle first which I think is for sensitive skin but then tried this one and really enjoyed it as well! This bottle specifically is best for anyone with oily skin. While using this there is no rubbing needed and its perfect for on the go since it doesn't require rinsing in the sink! I suggest still washing your face afterwards but lets be honest most of us are going to bed straight after this lol! Although there are a ton of different brands doing Micellar waters now this is the only brand I will use not only for quality reasons but also for price and in store availability!
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
This product truly does get rid of any leftover dirt/ makeup in pores. Even after using make-up remover wipes, exfoliating and steaming my skin in the shower (you would think your skin would be clean right?) this product gets deep in the pores to remove some traces of dirt I thought I rid! My husband even uses it before going to bed and his skin has been less susceptible to breakouts. The only thing is, with the colder weather, this has seemed to dry out my skin. I have gone to use only once a day and will try the sensitive skin option in the colder months when I run out of this product.
Taylor B.
Missoula, MT
I can't say enough good things about this product! It does a great job of taking off my makeup at night, although it does require a little rubbing to get rid of mascara. I LOVE that it's mattifying, because I tend to get oily skin and putting an oily product on my face to clean it has never worked well. It's also super convenient that you don't have to wash the cleanser off after using it, which is great for me personally as I'm living in a college dorm and can just wash my face in my room instead of going to the shared floor bathroom every night.
Sofia C.
San Diego
I heard many good things about the Garnier Miscellar Water so I had to give it a try. Guess what? I fell absolutely in love with it! I like applying after I wash my face either in the morning or when I am going to bed. I pour some drops onto a cotton ball and gently apply it on my eyes, pressing down to get any eye makeup off and then I rub it all over my face. I like its gentleness on the skin and that it doesn’t sting.You can get both of these products’ benefits from the miscellar water and the best part is it’s half the price!

Jasmine B.
While the mattifying effect did not last all day, it did help control my oily T-zone for a few hours.  As a makeup remover, it's one of the best products out there.  It gets rid of everything (waterproof mascara, matte liquid lipsticks) without irritating the skin.  What's really great about Garnier is the fact that there are coupons for their skincare products in the Sunday newspaper.  I have been able to get the micellar water at  Target and  Walmart for $5 a bottle.
Christian F.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product! Very good product, clears the pores and helps you have a face free of pimples. It cleans your face perfectly, it removes all make up, it works great with eye make up, you don't have to scrub hard, just by keeping a cotton pad with this product on the eye area for some seconds it removes everything so easily. I started cleaning my face with this product in the morning before washing my face and it is very interesting to see how much your pores can collect during the night. I will repurchase this forever and ever!
Britnee J.
I started using Micellar Water late last year and have become hooked. My skin feels so much cleaner and looks much more clearer and toned when used with other products in my skin care regimen. I had been using the L'Oreal version prior to this. I am not sure which one I prefer over the other. This one actually leaves a mattifying effect and helps to eliminate that god awful unwanted shine that is typical with oily skin. It does not require much and the bottle is a decent sized value.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This product is weird to me only because I am a mature woman. The age of washing your face has changed. With saying that I really did like the way this product felt on my face after cleansing. But it is weird to me. It did not feel like my skin was stripped. I did feel that it took all my makeup off. And it took off mascara which was hard to believe. But it did it! I would recommend this product for any skin type and for any age. Leaves behind Clean Skin without feeling stripped or drying
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is worth every penny spent on this! I literally don’t need to use too much to get MY FULL FACE of makeup off. Usually when I use this, it’ll take 2-3 swipes to take off my liquid matte lipstick and 2-3 swipes to take off all my eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara off. It’s not joke, this thing works MAGIC.
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
This is now my go to makeup removal product. I have already gone through three bottles of this stuff and will continue to repurchase. It easily removes all my makeup, even stubborn, waterproof mascara. It does not burn my face or eyes and doesn’t leave a greasy film on my skin after use. It is very gentle. I always cleanse my skin after using it so I can’t speak to its use as a cleanser on its own. But I highly recommend for anyone with oily skin looking for a good, gentle makeup remover.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
In your experience, has this been irritating when used to take makeup off sensitive eyes?
Ariel C.
Has anyone ever used this before? What are your honest opinions? Is it oily? I know the bottle say no oil but I know some removers leave an oily residue. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying , Garnier Skin Active All-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water , Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof
Teresa G.
Lompoc, CA
Where can I find this product to purchase? I've never seen it in stores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target).
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
Does this product cause irritation or does it aggravate existing acne?
Daniela M.
Irving, TX
this product is good for oily skin?