BY GARNIER #4 in Facial Cleansers

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

• Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this before? What are your honest opinions? ...5 Answers
  • I'm obsessed with the pink version of this micellar water - is th...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jess P.
winchester , VA
I tried the pink bottle first which I think is for sensitive skin but then tried this one and really enjoyed it as well! This bottle specifically is best for anyone with oily skin. While using this there is no rubbing needed and its perfect for on the go since it doesn't require rinsing in the sink! I suggest still washing your face afterwards but lets be honest most of us are going to bed straight after this lol! Although there are a ton of different brands doing Micellar waters now this is the only brand I will use not only for quality reasons but also for price and in store availability!
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
This product truly does get rid of any leftover dirt/ makeup in pores. Even after using make-up remover wipes, exfoliating and steaming my skin in the shower (you would think your skin would be clean right?) this product gets deep in the pores to remove some traces of dirt I thought I rid! My husband even uses it before going to bed and his skin has been less susceptible to breakouts. The only thing is, with the colder weather, this has seemed to dry out my skin. I have gone to use only once a day and will try the sensitive skin option in the colder months when I run out of this product.
Eden H.
Spring, TX
I love, love, LOVE this product. My friend recommended it to me because my skin is very sensitive to some cleansers and can turn very red as a result.

I use this to remove my makeup at night as well as cleanse it before applying lotion, and then I use it in the morning before applying my makeup.

This product does not dry my face out (I have combination skin which can lead to my T-zone being very oily while the rest of my face is crispy dry) but it also doesn't cause it to be very oily. It takes off makeup so easily, especially mascara, and also hasn't caused my skin to break out. It is seriously perfect and leaves me feeling SO refreshed. Would recommend.
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
I love this product! I use it every night to take off my makeup. It's sometimes not strong enough to remove all of my mascara but it does not feel harsh on my face like other removers I have tried in the past. There is no strong smells to it which is nice. I also like the refreshing feeling afterwards. I love it because if I forget to cleanse afterwards (or am too lazy to!) I don't feel guilty. It's great after a long night out when everything feels like a project (including washing your face!) I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Britnee J.
I started using Micellar Water late last year and have become hooked. My skin feels so much cleaner and looks much more clearer and toned when used with other products in my skin care regimen. I had been using the L'Oreal version prior to this. I am not sure which one I prefer over the other. This one actually leaves a mattifying effect and helps to eliminate that god awful unwanted shine that is typical with oily skin. It does not require much and the bottle is a decent sized value.
Ani B.
Although this easily melted my makeup right off my face and wish I can give it a better rating but I simply can't, right after using it my face broke out badly... Initially thought it may have been from something else and tried using it a few more times but results were the same. I'm bummed out because I really wanted to love it and be able to use it regularly. I guess my skin was too sensitive.
Regine P.
riverside, California
I bought this during the summer and I am almost out! I need to buy more!! It leaves such a refreshing feeling on my face and it gets rid of all of my make up so well. A lot of makeup removers tend to irritate my skin so I'm really glad that I have stumbled across this product. Also, not only do I use this to remove my make up, but I use it daily to just cleanse my face because it just feels so nice!
Sara M.
Charlotte , NC
Perfection in a bottle. I don’t know how it works and I don’t have to, I just know it does! This is the most gentle and effective makeup remover/cleanser I’ve ever used and the first I’ve used you don’t have to rinse off. It’s also perfect for quickly cleaning makeup brushes. I’ve tried other brands and they simply to not do the job. This will likely be lifelong product for me!
Lauren L.
Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water is a beauty staple of mine! I use it daily to cleanse my face and remove makeup in the morning and at night. I sometimes use it after washing my face with another cleanser because it removes every bit of foundation that lingers on my skin. The product itself feels like water and doesn't have the oily consistency that most makeup removers have. The greatest thing about micellar water is that it doesn't require you to rinse your face afterwards which is convenient if you're lazy like me. At Target, you'll find various types of cleansing waters for purposes like removing waterproof makeup and mattifying your skin. I didn't see a difference between the matte formula and the regular one. Maybe it was just my skin type, but the mattifying one made my skin more oily after. Overall, I love this product. I have yet to try any other brands of micellar waters because I keep going back to Garnier’s. Definitely give this a try!
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
I stated out with the original bottle & went through two before getting my hands on this one and i LOVE it. Its really hard to find in my area though :( so i have to drive about 20mins out if town for it but its soooo worth it. Removes make up almost instantly without having to apply a lot of pressure. No panda aftereffect! & best of all no oily residue
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
In your experience, has this been irritating when used to take makeup off sensitive eyes?
Ariel C.
Has anyone ever used this before? What are your honest opinions? Is it oily? I know the bottle say no oil but I know some removers leave an oily residue. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying , Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 , Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof
Teresa G.
Lompoc, CA
Where can I find this product to purchase? I've never seen it in stores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target).
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
Does this product cause irritation or does it aggravate existing acne?
Daniela M.
this product is good for oily skin?