BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Cara W.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using Beauty 360 (by CVS) mincellar water for a few months. It was GREAT for the healing of my eyebrow microblading but I didn't know how beneficial it would actually end up being for my skin until later. For years, I've been using toxic chemicals and products on my face. Micellar water was a breakthrough - it removed the leftover makeup my face wash missed in the shower, but it was gentle enough to keep my skin from being irritated or clogging my pores.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 got their recipe right. It's a step up from the micellar water I was using AND I can view it's "dirtiness" on Think Dirty. Think Dirty is an app that gauges how toxic a product is my assigning it a number (and explanation). I realize that I cannot afford (in time or money) to have each product be rated 0. That's why I look up current products I'm using and when I'm ready to replace them, I try and beat the number. For example, with micellar water, if my prior brand was rated 8 (which it wasn't), then a 4 rating for Garnier's micellar water (which it was) would be a win in my book!

During my Vox Box review I also got the waterproof micellar water ( GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof ) but due to the fact that I wasn't using a waterproof version before, I found that it wasn't a true comp to the Beauty 360 version I had been using. Regardless, I'll purchase both products in the future :)
Tiyanna H.
This product by Garnier effectively removes makeup. I use it to remove mascara, lipstick, concealer, etc. I purchased this item after buying the Micellar cleansing water for oily skin (green bottle) although both bottles claim to be for sensitive skin, which I have. I can honestly say that it removes makeup thoroughly without having to "scrub" and irritate the skin. These can be found at any local drugstore. I bought mine from CVS for about $8-9. It is 13.5 fluid ounces so the bottle should last at least a few months. I don't wear heavy makeup but what I do wear has been effectively removed with using this cleansing water. I do feel as though my skin is clean after using this. This product did not cause my skin to break out which is a big statement because I have very acne prone, sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup or anyone who seeks to clean their skin without having to do too much. I also suggest purchasing cotton pads along with the cleansing water.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I heard REALLY great things about Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from Youtubers and friends. A few of them were trusted friends who said they work just as good or on par as the Bioderma one which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I gave it a try because Bioderma is a little out of the way to purchase (I have to buy it online) as to the Garnier I can go to any place to buy it and its a little bit cheaper or much cheaper when there is a sale.

Here is why I gave it 2 stars...

It just doesn't remove heavy makeup off well, especially my eye makeup as well as my Bioderma. Even if I wore light make up like liquid eyeliner, a little bit of eyeshadow, and mascara, it still doesn't do a great job. I have to let it sit on my eyelids for more than 10-15 seconds to get rid of my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and eyelash glue which takes too long especially when I had a long day, want to wash my face, put my skincare, and go to bed. It also leaves a bit of a sticky feeling to the skin sometimes which makes me want to wash my face immediately.

If you are looking for a micellar cleansing water, check out the Bioderma! But if you can't get your hands on that, this will work but you will definitely have to use a lot and let it soak on your eyelids.
natasha r.
This has become my holy Grail for skin care I had heard about it a lot on social media and on YouTube and I decided I’d would finally get it because every time I use make up remover‘s they usually sting my skin or they burn around my eyes or they make my lips kind of swell I am just really sensitive so I bought this because I heard it was really good as a cleaner to and I often don’t like seeing her having to wash my face with face soap and make a whole mass I just want to something really quick they can freshen up anytime during the day and this one has helped but I noticed that since I started using it my acne which I would say have light to medium at me times cluster acne this has actually made a lot of it go away and I always finish up with their rescueGel cream by their same brand and I’m just notice a huge difference in my skin it smoother it looks clear my pores of gone so much smaller and my redness has gone down a lot I have to say has something to do with this micellar water and they are gel cream because that’s the only thing I changed in my life was my products
Jessica C.
After hearing many good things about Micellar Cleansing Water I couldn’t wait to purchase it and give it a try. I love that it has a very thin consistency and feels like on the skin while removing makeup or traces of the day. The only thing I’ve found is that for use in removing a full face of makeup, it can take some time. Between foundation, eyeshadow and mascara, it can take 5-10 minutes and I will go through 4-5 cotton balls. I like to use a makeup removing wipe and then run a cotton ball or two with the cleansing water over my face afterwards to remove any makeup that may be left over from the wipe. I’ve found that if I use just the cleansing water to clean my face, that it doesn’t necessarily cause a breakout, but it doesn’t prevent one either, and if I use a wipe then the micellar water, I don’t get any breakouts which is a win for me. This bottle lasts for a couple months which is nice, as it can get kind of pricey over time. Overall I would recommend, and I will continue to use as a last step in the process of makeup removal.
Bao-Tran L.
AIGHT, how did I only discover this amazing product?! I always hated makeup wipes because I had to pull onto the skin. And people on influenster told me to try micellar water. I made a purchase, and I can’t believe it! I thought my eyes would burn at some point, but it didn’t feel like anything. It isn’t oily either for me to be disgusted after wiping off my makeup (almay’s pads are like that). My makeup came off pretty easily. I didn’t even use that much product to get off my makeup. My skin felt so clean like I didn’t have to rinse with water. I did shower afterwards because it was a long hot day outside, but this is the type of product I’d use when I just want to go straight to bed without having to tediously go through a routine to remove all my makeup! It isn’t so drying, and if anything, my skin felt so much more hydrated. I love it!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This product is actually really nice. Let’s start off with the basics:

It’s easy to use. ✅
It’s inexpensive. ✅
You can find it literally anywhere. ✅
It doesn’t have harsh chemicals in it— good for sensitive skin. ✅
Doesn’t leave residue or make skin oily. ✅
Takes ALL the makeup off—even eye makeup! ✅
A little bit goes a loooong way. ✅
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft✅

The only “con” I would have about this product (although, not really a con) is that you must use the cotton rounds to get best results. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried to be cheap and use paper towels & it did NOT work well. 😅

Overall this product is amazing. I really am shocked at how great it is. Drugstore products are really stepping their game up! I have combo skin and it didn’t hurt it at all. I also have rosacea and it didn’t flare that up or anything which was nice! This is better than makeup wipes because you don’t have to use very much and you don’t have to scrub virgorously to get the makeup off! 10/10 would highly recommend to anyone!
Marianne E.
Pinehill
I've been using it for about a week now, it does feel nice and my skin appreciates it...however that comment about removing makeup in one swipe is quite inaccurate. I've experienced the dilemma of using 2 separate pads till they were saturated in makeup after having to continuously scrub my face...only to find that my it cosmetics miracle toner or whatever it's called, cannot be properly applied because there's still makeup on my face. I've found that using 2 garnier skin active clean+ wipes prior to the micellar water hits the figurative nail on the head!!
To be fair, I do use my own mixture of several full coverage super expensive (and way stubborn/long lasting) foundations, followed by tarte amazonian clay powder then the long wear blush and contour followed by milk setting spray...my makeup is intended to last for the whole day and night...its thick and stubborn and I'm sure that's why its difficult to remove in only one swipe... Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sarah J.
Libby, MT
I have oily skin, so all my makeup is waterproof and long wearing. I also often wear a full face, full coverage, so it takes a lot to get it all off at the end of the day! I normally use premoistened makeup remover wipes, which are great but I know don’t get everything, so I decided to try this Micellar Water at the end of my regular removal routine to see how much was left behind. I was shocked at how much dirt came off on a cotton pad from my seemingly clean skin! It took 3 pads to have nothing on them. Which brings me to the only detraction for this product - for someone like me who wears a lot of makeup, it takes a long time and a lot of this Micellar water soaked cotton pads to come clean. I couldn’t replace my regular makeup remover with this, but it is great for a second cleanse.
It made my skin feel so clean, but not overly tight or “squeaky”, and soft and moisturized. My evening routine just got one step longer but I have a feeling my skin will thank me for it!
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is great! The water in my area is very hard, and all of the chemicals/minerals in the water make my face break out a bunch, which is super frustrating. After doing some online research, I bought some micellar water in the hopes of clearing the mineral gunk off of my face after washing it (having to clean my face after cleaning it, the irony). But I think it's made a huge difference! My skin feels more balanced and isn't as irritated by the water. My skin tone looks more balanced and I have fewer (and smaller) breakouts. I use this in combination with CeraVe cleanser and Aveeno moisturizer.

It's also a very gentle makeup remover. I typically just wear mascara and often let it come off in the shower instead of using makeup wipes. One swipe from a cotton ball with the micellar water removes all of the leftover raccoon eyes after my shower and doesn't irritate my skin like some super perfume-y makeup wipes do!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.