Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Does it burn your eyes?
Realmente funciona? Ya que por mi tipo de piel ahora por mi embarazo, me es difícil que cumpla mis espectativas
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1!
How would you rate this product?
Munday, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof is Garnier's Micellar Water for combination and oily skin, removes make-up, cleans and mattifies the skin in one step. It combines its micellar technology with purifying agents, which help to balance the skin and control shine. It does not leave a greasy sensation and you can use it when removing fat your face at night, or in the morning to refresh it as the first step of your facial routine. Micellar cleansing water dissolves makeup, even WATERPROOF mascara, cleanses skin, eyes, and lips without rubbing or rinsing. Like a magnet, the micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying. Garnier thought of women who have mixed, oily or acne-prone skin; so that we can remove our makeup according to our particular needs. Micellar technology Micellar Water Garnier seeks to reduce the irritation to remove makeup; Their micelles are designed to stay in the water with one end of their body while trapping impurities with the other. Working like a magnet, it traps and removes impurities from the face without rubbing, avoiding irritating the skin. Garnier Micellar Water not only removes makeup but cleanses and tones the skin at the same time. It can be used by all types of skin, including sensitive skin. When I clean myself with Garnier's Micellar Water I do not have to rub my face to remove makeup or dirt, just I use a generously moistened cotton and pass it over my face with gentle upward movements. The skin feels clean, smooth, calm and fresh afterward of using Micellar Water from Garnier. It does not leave residues like make-up remover wipes, nor does it dry out the skin like other more aggressive products. I can also notice that the skin looks healthy and with an illuminated appearance THIS IS FABULOUS.
Bradenton, FL
Garnier Micellar Water is fantastic and I would not be without it! It makes removing makeup a breeze and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have normal to combination skin (it can sometimes be sensitive) and I have never had any problems with this water. It doesn't leave skin feeling dry although I always follow with moisturiser anyway. I am aware that Garnier have added new products to their Micellar Water line (an oil-infused one for example) so you can choose one that suits you best. How I use the cleansing water: I pour a few drops onto a round cotton pad and gently sweep over the face. Please note that I do not use this to remove eye makeup because I use the Garnier waterproof eye makeup remover (which is fantastic!).The proof of this product is in the pad because one usage removes all traces of makeup (I wear light makeup - liquid foundation, liquid concealer & bronzer). I sometimes use a second cotton pad on my skin just to test that my skin is makeup free and it always is because the pad will remain white. I also use this to refresh my face on mornings when I am not showering and it refreshes my skin for the rest of the day and preps it for moisturiser and makeup. I use this product at least once a day (and fairly generously at that) and it lasts months thanks to the huge bottle. In all, I love this product and I am glad I never have to go back to using harsh makeup removing wipes, or time-consuming separate cleansers and toners at night when all I really want to do is go to bed. Yet another fantastic skincare product from Garnier!
Lansing, MI
I've been using Miscellar Water since it first came on the market and I've tried a few different brands from Biore to high quality brands I've received in Beauty Subscriptions but I always come back to this one from Garnier (and has to be the blue one). I've found it to be the most effective for everything from removing the toughest makeup to clearing the dirt lurking deep in your pores and at a very reasonable price. Also, this bottle lasts me quite a while even though I use it frequently. I do not use a a actual makeup remover. I use an oil free makeup remover and double cleanse so makeup doesn't tend to linger on my face(especially after an oil cleanse). But once in a great while, I may have difficulty completely removing a tough mascara or eyeliner and since the eye area is so delicate, all I have to do is soak a cotton round with a bit of this and it wipes easily away. I tend to use it primarily first thing in the morning with a cotton round to remove any left over skin products, especially my overnight masks or oils. I am a skin care fanatic. I wash my face twice a day and have a different care regimen for both morning and night and still, every morning when I run the cotton round over my face, I'm surprised to see that this Miscellar Water never fails to suction some deep hidden dirt and grime from deep down inside. I love that afterwards, you feel no need to rinse your face because it leaves no residue or feeling of dryness. #skincarereview #bblogger
South Carolina
Purchased at: Target
Update: Did not wash my face after, only used toner to see if I would wake up broken out and my face isn't oily one bit and not one pimple. I would use this as a 2 step cleanse but if your like eff it, its good on its own haha. Here is pictures from my video I couldn't upload.. What in the hell is this sorcery!?!?!?!?! This is an amazing product! Totally worth every penny! I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily. As well as very sensitive eyes. I had zero eye irritation and removing makeup from my eyes took seconds with zero effort. I legit used ONE cotton round to remove my WHOLE face!(foundation, powder, bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara, setting spray, lipliner on my lips) My skin feels smooth and completely dry to the touch, NOT ONE BIT OF OILINESS! I am very much impressed. This has no scent whatsoever. I highly recommend. Whatever your using seriously, stop and try this!
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I started using micellar water a few months ago because it sounded like it would be quick and easy to use. I was amazed at how well it takes my make-up off! I found that cotton balls aren't big enough, so I found some baby wipes that I had at home, and they worked great! I just put a few squirts of the micellar water on the wipe to get it fairly wet. Then I wipe my face really well. I use it on all parts of my face except for my eye lids. I had a bit of an allergic reaction when I used it on my eyes. (This is not uncommon for me because I have a lot of eye allergies. I believe there is a version for sensitive skin that I am planning on trying after I run out.) After I wipe off my make-up, I will sometimes go over my face again with a deep-cleansing toner to see if there is much make-up left. There is usually almost nothing left! There would always be a fair amount of foundation on the cotton ball after cleansing with regular facial cleanser. It takes me only about a minute to clean my face before bed. It is so quick and thorough that I am much more likely to find a minute at the end of the day to wash my face now. I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical about using this product at first. Now it is the only product I will use to cleanse my face at night.
St Petersburg, FL
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using ONLY this INSTEAD of my "smelly bathroom water" & HONEST TO GOD my skin cleared up-specifically my 1 problem area, my chin! I used to have a few hormonal chin breakouts & it's been 3 months & I've only had 1 tiny pimple & a few whiteheads from a product I had used the previous night! Love this formula & after I use this & my toner any left over residue is gone! Takes away ALL kinds of makeup, waterproof or not! I'd recommend if your interested!!!!! #TheBigClean
Lexington, SC
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 was a gift to me from my sister after my throat cancer treatments, along with a super soft cleansing "magic" mitten she swears by for cleaning her face every night instead of using makeup removers. I tried it just once and was hooked! What a great way to both remove makeup and cleanse your skin at the same time. Super soft and oh so delicate on my radiated and chemo'ed skin! My only problem with this routine was me. I couldn't stick to a routine where I had to use the same cloth night after night. I mean, I had to wash it, right? So what do you do when the magic cloth is in the wash? That is when I switched to makeup remover cloths and never looked back. Please don't mistake me...the micellar water is an excellent method for cleaning your face but I just couldn't keep up with the regimen with only one magic cloth. Since I didn't know where to get another, and since my sister didn't know either, I gave it up on a daily basis and now use it just for overnight visits where only one application is needed. She was fortunate enough to have not one but TWO magic mittens and so did not fall to the wayside with me.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as drugs store micellar waters, this one is pretty good. It's not oily at all, and it doesn't leave behind any residue on the skin. You do not need to rinse your skin off after using this, which I really enjoy. It makes taking off your makeup on the nights where you're on the lazy side so much easier. You just squeeze out a bit onto a cotton round and that's it. For your eyes, it works best if you hold the saturated cotton over your eyes for about 30 seconds before you start rubbing. That allows it to start breaking down the makeup, and in the end, it requires less rubbing and tugging at the gentle skin around your eyes. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because it doesn't work as well on the more stubborn, long-wearing makeup formulas. If I'm wearing waterproof mascara or a liquid lipstick, I have to use a different makeup remover because it takes so much effort and rubbing to completely remove it. This is affordable, and good to have on hand. If you wear more natural makeup, then this would work just fine for you. Also, when you use this (or any) micellar water alongside a makeup eraser, it seems to be the dream duo!!
Lake Elsinore, CA
Ever since I heard about this and saw the commercial on TV I have been really wanting to try it. My local Target was sold out of it not only once but the second time I went, luckily I found it at Walmart. I was so excited. I love that this takes care of everything: cleanse, makeup, and moisture in 1 step. I have been using it daily as a pre cleanse before I follow up with my regular acne wash. I was at first worried about the scent, thinking it would be heavily scented. BUT, it has barely any scent but feels refreshing and clean. When I am done using it my face feels soft and oil free. I bought this product to help put some moisture back in my routine since I do use a little more of a drying face wash. So far no problems. I like the very light minimal rose scent. Not strong at all, but makes my face feel balanced. There is nothing I would change about this product. Definitely going to be purchasing this as a regular item! There is no residue. It dries nicely and you are done. GREAT CLEANSING WATER! And the price is very reasonable. I have sensitive skin too and this is not causing any problems using everyday.
Kingston, TN
PRICE RANGE: 💲 @Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water (mattifying). This is a staple for me, inexpensive yet effective cleansing water. This version promises to mattify the skin and refine pores, it’s indicated for oily skin and can be used for oily skin. I personally purchase it when the store is out of the regular version with the pink cap. This is a little bit too drying for me, but it does not irritate my skin. BENEFITS: ✅ Perfect for oily skin type including sensitive. ✅ Cleanses properly, removes dirt and makeup. ✅ Keeps the PH of the skin balanced. ✅ Suitable for acne prone skin. ✅ Oil free, non-comedogenic (wont clog pores). ✅ 100% fragrance, oil and alcohol free. ✅ It does not need to be rinsed off. ✅ Perfect first step for double cleansing. ✅ Mattifies the skin. CONS: ❌ I wouldn’t use it in normal/dry skin. ❌ It has a slight citrus smell, which is not the case with other Garnier micellar waters. I use it in the morning as a cleanser before working out and as a general makeup remover. P.D I always rinse it off with water after using it because I don’t like to let surfactants sit on my skin even if they’re gentle ones like these. PRICE: $7 USD at most stores including Walmart and amazon. #affordable #style #beauty #onbudget #review #honestreview #beautiful #skincare #skin #cosmetics #sensitiveskin #acne #koreanskincare #skincareaddict #skincaretips #beautyaddict #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #skincareblog #skincarereview #skincarejunkie #skincarelover #skincarecommunity #garnierskinactive #garnier

1,077 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 16 heures
adrija Z. • il y a 4 heures
Yess! it's for all skin tipes 🌼