BY GARNIER #7 in Facial Cleansers

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and refresh skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, and refreshed without over-drying.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed and refreshed without a greasy residue left behind.

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋5 Answers
  • What's your favorite makeup remover ? Mine is : Garnier Skinacti...1 Answers
  • I'd love to try it, is it really good? =)3 Answers
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time I've used micellar water after seeing the new beauty trend. More and more micellar waters are popping up in the market but I decided to go with Garnier based on reviews. I saturate a cotton pad and wipe this over my face and eyes to remove makeup before using a cleanser. I don't really like the scent of this (although it's a very mild scent) and it SLIGHTLY stings my eyes, which is the reason why I'm knocking off a star. It doesn't remove eye makeup very well and I end up having to use a q-tip to remove the rest of my mascara/eyeliner.

Overall I think this product is just okay. I'm glad I bought the travel size to test out the product first. Still debating if I want to purchase the larger size but also want to try out different micellar waters. If anyone has any recommendations please leave a comment for me! :)
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try the Garnier SkinActive cleansing water after watching YouTubers rave about it. I have really sensitive skin so I was sort of looking for a less harsh makeup remover. This product removes my skin makeup (primer,foundation, concealer, etc) and my eyeshadow amazingly and without effort. The only thing I have any trouble with is my mascara and eyeliner. They have different versions of the product and I think I’m going to try the one for waterproof mascara next. I think it’s the blue one? 🤔 You can get it almost anywhere. I bought mine at dollar general. It’s a little bit pricier than buying makeup wipes. I think I paid 8-9 dollars but it’s worth it in my own opinion. I’m definitely going to keep using it and I recommend that others try it.
sydney m.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
 LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.

I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.

This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes. Usually on the first swipe, even water proof eye makeup is already gone. I love this because I don't have to worry about leftover eye makeup still being there and smudging and I don't have to struggle to remove any 'between the crease' makeup.

It is rejuvenating to the skin and you don't even need to rinse your face after you remove the makeup. If only I had found this product sooner, I would have saved so much money.

For the price, it is very inexpensive and affordable. It comes in a pretty big container, enough to last you a few months I would guess. I don't use it often because I rarely put on makeup, but it has been lasting me a while now.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an affordable makeup remover that actually gets the job done!
Kelly B.
Philadelphia
This product is heaven sent. I used to use makeup wipes to take off eye makeup and they would burn because of my sensitive skin. I read online that Micellar water was great for eye makeup due to the oils absorbing oils. Every night, I squirt some on a makeup remover pad/cotton ball/even a paper towel if needed and wipe away. I can get a full face of makeup off quickly. My skin feels so refreshed after and it is glowing. I love using it in the morning too, just to wake my face up. Its super gentle, perfect for sensitive skin and a quick alternative to washing your face.
I have travel bottles of this that I bring on the go with a few makeup pads and it has come in handy so many times. Absolutely love this product. Will never go back to makeup remover wipes!
Shree A.
woodland hills
This is so clear as water and feels like a water.  I used this as instructed in the bottle using a cotton pad.  Pour the required amount of micellar water on the cotton pad and wipe it gently without rubbing harshly.  In Warning section they mentioned, "Avoid getting in eyes" but they told, "Remove eye makeup holding pad over the closed eyes for few sec and then wipe gently".I tried to remove my eye makeup but I got some product into my eyes with cause irritation (likely to say burning sensation) and I washed my eyes immediately.This really works wonder on the makeup removal.  It takes out all the makeup and dirt from the skin.  But for eye makeup especially Mascara it took me 2 to 3 wipes at least.  It's poring out so something products get wasted spilling down.They instructed No need to Rinse.  But I did rinse my skin which feels much better rather not rinsing.
I reduced the single star for eye makeup removal is not effective as I can't remove I makeup without getting into the eye.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't believe that this "water" could help my skin so I bought a travel size out of curiosity. I LOVE it. I have really dry skin and red patches that I hate. After showering and taking off my make up my cheeks are always red. Since using this product my face isn't as dry or red! It's amazing. I'm still using my other cleaning product but use this as well to make sure my skin is super clean and for the amazing soothing property. When my travel size is done I will for sure be purchasing the bigger size.
Shannon d.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had seen this in stores a few times and I had seen beauty gurus online rave about this product so I finally decided to try it. I think it did a pretty good job at removing my makeup and leaving my skin clean but I feel like it is a bit pricey (I paid $8.99 for it at Walmart). I also am not to fond of the packaging where the product comes out because the hole is pretty big which allows a lot of product to just spill out and I feel like if you aren't careful it can cause a lot of product to get wasted.
India l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! it makes my skin feel more clean and fresh, It helps with the oils. I love how gentle and light it is on the skin. it is a water base solution so you using a cotton pad is ideal. which makes the application super effective and easy. The amount of product you use daily is close to nothing at all. so it does last you quite some time. I think every beauty junkie should have this added into there daily facial routine. After I take off my makeup with coconut oil and wipes. i cleanse my face with my cleanser of choice. Then I follow by using this to insure i removed all of my makeup. You will be surprised how much is still left behind. i use two cotton pads usually before my skin is squeaky clean. The product have a little scent which fades instantly. The product is very easy to find in any depart store or pharmacy. And the price is very affordable for the amount of product you are receiving.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great for my second cleanse in the evening before I use toner.  I also use it in the morning after rinsing and drying my face.  No scent, no residue, and it picks up the bits of dirt left behind from your first cleanse.  It is also gentle on eyes.  I put some on a cotton pad and use it all over my face and neck.  A bottle will last you a long time, and it is relatively inexpensive.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water is awesome! I bought this at Target and absolutely love it. I use this before cleansing my face at this end of the day and it gently removes my makeup. Depending on what mascara I use, it takes a little soaking and a couple swipes to get all eye makeup off, but it helps tremendously and is so gentle! There is no scent, which is important to me. I also use this with a Q-Tip to removed smudged makeup under my eyes (works better than a cotton pad). I just bought my second full bottle. I recommend this completely!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.