Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe

3-in-1 Face Moisturizer- Day, Night, Mask

Made with Aloe Juice, this 3-in-1 face moisturizer is three products in one: a day moisturizer that refreshes, a night moisturizer that hydrates, and a face mask that nourishes. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream instantly hydrates leaving skin feeling smoother and softer day after day. Suitable for sensitive skin.

Results:

Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated for a soft and supple complexion

How to Use:

Apply in the morning to clean skin. NIGHT: Apply at night to clean skin. MASK: Apply a thick layer to the skin twice a week at night, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10 minutes, and if needed tissue off excess.

Ingredients :

919078 Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Carbomer*, Salicylic Acid*, Caprylyl Glycol*, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance*, Sodium Hydroxide*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate

I have been wanting to try this moisturizer for some time now Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe. What are some opinions on how well it works for dry skin?
Is this product good enough for Minnesota winters?
Can I use this before applying my makeup? Useful for dry skin?
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I am in love with this product. I have oily skin and my husband has dry skin we both use it and it helps our skin feel so smooth and moisturized. It doesnt leave your face feeling oily, it dries right away, and just a little goes a long way. I use it before i go to sleep or before i do my makeup and i love it.” in 7 reviews
“...gel. It's a nice size jar for the price. [product:garnier-skinactive-hydrating-3-in-1-face-moisturizer-with-aloe---6.8-oz.]” in 7 reviews
Orlando
Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe uploaded by Genesis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am especially excited to share how great I think this moisturizer is (Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe) Mainly because I bought it on a whim to compare it against my previous moisturizer that was not treating my skin so hot 😕 It is a thick product but does not sit on the skin as a thick product would. It absorbs very quickly & the “ supple-ness” (I don’t think that’s a word but whatevs) is AMAZING! I’ve tried it as a mask before bed as it says & ive woken up to smooth welcoming skin. Bottom line, you gotta get this product & try it at least once! 👌🏽✨
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Monterrey
I’ve been using the this moisturizer for over a month now, I like the texture and the feel when I initially apply it but throughout the day my face will not feel moisturizer as if I haven’t moisturized. I like using it when I know I won’t be wearing makeup so I can reapply during the day. It’s pretty cheap so I can’t really complain too much.
Akron , OH
This moisturizer I thought was okay. Personally for me it didn’t do a lot. I think I just needed something a little heavier. I have cystic acne and my skin can get pretty dry sometimes so it’s hard to find a moisturizer that is enough for the dry spots but also isn’t too heavy for my acne.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Navasota , TX
If you are looking for an everyday moisturizer and have dry skin then this will be perfect for you.  I have oily skin and have found that it is not very compatible with my skin.  I used this everyday, morning and night for a few months and it was ok, but not perfect for me.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
dz
Its a really refreshing gel 3 in 1. I apply it day and night after my skin care.and i used to apply it after my aztec secret indian clay mask as a mask after messaging it on the skin.it refreshes the skin and give it that cooling sensation.its realy hydrating and nourishing .
Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Berlin
Although it does a good job, the fragrance was too strong. I didn’t like being able to smell this on my boyfriends face when he tried it out as well. If there was less fragrance I would buy it again. Otherwise, I have tried better
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
sharjah
I love ❤️ this product it’s soo hydrating and moisturizing.i have seen some difference in my skin but it’s kinda dewy for me but a perfect base for makeup.Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sun Damage
Bronx, NY
I really love this product. It’s one of the things I can use on my face nightly and it doesn’t irritate it. I was actually using a different moisturizer and switched back because of winter my skin needed something thicker.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Puffiness
Indianapolis, IN
This moisturizer is amazing! It can be used as a daily and an overnight mask! My skin gets very dry and irritated with the change of seasons. With the start of the furnace, my skin becomes a dry, patchy mess!
Combination / Fine Lines
Guadalajara
I absolutely love this ! It moisturizes my face so well and it does not leave it oily at all. It’s so light and fresh. I would definitely buy it again. Plus it also works as a hydrating face mask !
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tucson, AZ
6 months ago
Crystal V. • a month ago
Works great! Unless you have cystic acne prone skin. It clogs your pores so be mindful!
Union City, NJ
2 years ago
Maria D. • 2 years ago
I loved it. A little goes a long way and you feel so moisterized. It didnt leave my face feeling oily at all.