BY GARNIER

Purifies skin while removing dirt, oil, and daily buildup
Made with Green Tea, this gel face wash purifies while removing dirt, oil & daily build-up. Skin is deeply cleansed and left mattified with the appearance of visible pore size reduced. Rinses clean with no pore-clogging residue. Suitable for sensitive skin.

Results:

How to Use:

Wet face and gently massage into damp skin. Rinse off and pat dry. In case of direct eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water.

919070 9 aqua/water glycerin propanediol caprylyl/capryl glucoside coco-betaine disodium cocoyl glutamate xanthan gum citric acid sodium chloride sodium cocoyl glutamate parfum/fragrance salicylic acid potassium sorbate sodium phytate maltodextrin linalool benzyl salicylate camellia sinensis leaf extract alcohol pentylene glycol mentha piperita extract/peppermint extract f.i.l.# d207568/

• How does you face feel after using it? Does it really wor...3 Answers
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Recently I watched a skincare review by MakeupShayla and she mentioned this product so I KNEW I had to try it out. I’m about a year late on trying this but let me tell y’all this cleanser makes my skin fresh and matte (without stripping oils) green tea is supposed to be good for acne prone skin plus the smell isn’t too strong. The skincare guru jumped out!!! #MyBeautyAwards
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I don’t like this. It works fine as a cleanser. But it doesn’t really do anything to my pores. I have another pore cleanser that actually works and is the same price. I just wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. I’ve used almost the entire bottle to test it out. Plus my face feels like there’s a film leftover when I rinse my face off.
안녕하세요.🌸 O.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I received this as a gift and never knew garnier had skincare products. At first I was hesitant to try because of my sensitive, acne prone skin. However, it really does work and was great for my skin! No reactions, my skin felt clean after each use, and did not feel tight or stripped of oils. I highly recommend this product
Avi c.
united states
These is actually my first garnier face product i have ever boght!! I never toght i would like it, i boght it because it was on sale at my local farmacy and i absolutetly love it. i have been using it almost everyday since i got it. Wich is about 3 weeks and to be honest i do feel that it cleans my face very good my pores wich are huge have not changed in size but they look very clean and its hard to see them rite after washing my face!!, The smell is nice earthy just like green tea. It is a vegan formula with no parabens,siliones or sulfates. It does exacly what it claims to do. The product is a gel type and makes bubbles/soapy wich i like. I cant say enoght about these product i love it!!
Whitney G.
I would give this five-stars, however, I cannot due to the harsh smell this cleanser has. It is supposed to be from naturally derived ingredients but it smells a little chemically. This is my first experience with this product and I would definitely buy it again. I can tolerate the smell enough for the clean feel of my skin afterward.
Namrata P.
waltham,ma
It gently washes away extra sebum and dirt from skin and leaves super soft and clean face. Its free from harmful ingredients like parabens and sulfates. I’m enjoying using this new face wash it’s gentle to my skin mainly when it also take care of my Oily skin. The only thing I don’t really like is the fragrance.
Palm T.
Only 4 stars because it made my skin dry every after wash. It does clean my face pretty well which is my skin is so soft and clean, and it is vegan, but I already have dry skin problem, after you tap off to dry my skin, it does not leave my skin dewy.
Hayley S.
Wayne
This is a great cleanser for those who wear make up on the daily and/or have oilier skin that’s prone to breaking out. I love the scent of this product and it has no animal products in it! I use this product at night after taking off my make up with an oil and my skin feels so plump and clean after. It’s only $9 too (at CVS) so it’s worth a shot if you’re curious!
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
This face wash was not for me. The consistency was very liquidy, so it was difficult to keep on my hands while I lathered it for my face. The smell was very nice! That soothing green tea scent got a star all on its own. The biggest problem with this product was that it contains alcohol. I have combination skin, and even the oily parts of my face were too dried out. This was actually painful.

I did receive this product free of charge from BzzAgent in exchange for my honest review, which I have provided above.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
While this looked a little on the "watery" side, to me, I have to admit that it foamed up very nicely. It cleanses well, without drying out my skin or leaving sticky or greasy spots, and it rinses clean, easily. The fragrance is very light, but pleasant.
Karla C.
How does you face feel after using it? Does it really work? My pores are really big and I need something to make the smaller Garnier SkinActive Deep Pore Face Wash with Green Tea

back