BY GARNIER #97 in Face Scrubs

Decongests skin and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of pores

Made with Green Tea, this face scrub decongests skin and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of pores. Skin is left smoother with a refined texture. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How to Use:

Apply to wet skin. Gently massage, then rinse. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

919071 9 Aqua/Water Glycerin Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Carrageenan Coco-betaine Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate Argania Spinosa Shell Powder Perlite Xanthan Gum Sodium Chloride Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Parfum/Fragrance Salicylic Acid Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Phytate Linalool Maltodextrin Benzyl Salicylate Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Dextrin Alcohol Pentylene Glycol Mentha Piperita Extract/ Peppermint Extract F.I.L.# D207571/1

• I bought the Garnier skinactive deep pore scrub and the G...2 Answers
Julie D.
Unfortunately, this product didn't do a lot for me.  I like scrubs, and have tried a lot over the years, but this one just doesn't get the job done.  You can clearly feel the beads, but there aren't that many of them; the product is mostly gel.  After using the product, I don't notice a difference in how my face looks or feels and I feel that I should after using something that exfoliates.  There are better drugstore products that do give me results.

The smell of the product is very nice, I don't mind that.  I think the most frustrating thing about it is how difficult it is to get the tube open!  There's an art to how you use your fingernail to open it and I'm surprised I haven't broken the cap yet.

Sadly, I don't think I'd buy this product again.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I am so glad I picked this up. It’s such a different texture then any other exfoliator I’ve used. But I absolutely love it. For one, the price is so awesome . Drugstore and it works which makes it ten times better. After using it for a few weeks I noticed my pores on my nose were much smaller, my skin is always smooth now. The only negative thing I would have to say is, that the little beads or exfoliating pieces , they don’t dissolve. Maybe I’m not exfoliating long enough for them to dissolve or something but I haven’t noticed that they do yet. That’s the only down side .
👑ANGELICA💋 H.
philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I love it so much it’s a great product that both myself and my 14 year old daughter use it this has to be by far the best scrub I’ve used ever it’s very refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean fresh and hydrated
Michella N.
miami
HEAVEN ON EARTH! I am in love with this face wash my pores are less visible already and I’ve had it for a week using it everyday after I cleanse with a makeup remover. It also leaves my feeling so refreshed and alive, oh and glowing skin 😘
leslie m.
Ocilla, GA
my acne has gone down to almost clear. It has a refreshing scent, that leaves me wanting to use the product forever. This was my first time using the product, and will definitely use it again. I bought it at my local Walmart, and it met my expectations completely
Rebekkah G.
chesnee, SC
I love the way this stuff makes my face feel! I have always always had a problem with exfoliating because everything makes my face break out but this brand doesn't! It has helped me get rid of my milia that I have had my whole life as well. I love Garnier.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love the smells of this scrub. It’s exfoliation is very gentle and not irritating. My skin always feels really dry after using it, but super smooth. I’m not fond of the packaging though. The cap is really hard to open.
Angela S.
I love this scrub! It's more of a gel texture and not as harsh on the face as other scrubs! And a little will do you don't need the whole quarter. When I first saw how small this was and the price I was shocked it seemed a little on the expensive side for me but since you don't have to use that much it's a good deal and lasts a long time! I got this item at Wal-Mart.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
I got this for Christmas and I love the way it makes my skin feel after use. But the BOTTLE IS SO HARD TO OPEN. literally I have broken nail after nail opening it. I have to use scissors to pry the lid open every time.

It has a light scent. The scrubby bits in it are rough on my skin but not to the point where it's a turn off. I will say there is more gel wash than scrub to it
Macie S.
Mansfield, OH
LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH! My go to skincare routine right now it’s super affordable and smells and feels amazing I have combo skin and it makes my skin feel and look amazing !
I bought the Garnier skinactive deep pore scrub and the Garnier skinactive deep pore facial cleanser,do I use these together or one or the other? My skin dries out easily so not sure if I should use both or one at a time.