BY GARNIER

Gently evens skin tone and minimizes the look of dark spots.

This gentle, yet powerful leave-on peel with Glycolic Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA) and Vitamin C, effectively evens skin tone and reduces the look of dark spots while you sleep. Wake up to freshm more radiant-looking skin.

Results:

Clinically proven results. In 1 week, skin's texture is refined. In 4 weeks, the apperance of dark spots and visible discoloration is diminished resulting in a brighter, more even skin tone. In a clinical test.

How to Use:

Use nightly after cleansing. Apply a thin layer evenly to face. Avoid the eye area. Use daily with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen or higher.

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Algae/Algae Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Linalool, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Parfum/Fragrance.

• How often should I use this? Can I put a moisturizer on t...1 Answers
  • Currently trying this product for dark spots 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽Garnie...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is worth buying ? For sensitive ...1 Answers
Martha R.
Talent , OR
I love how this has a gel like consistency and goes on without feeling too tacky or sticky . It doesn’t have a bad smell to it & I got it for a great price in clearance . The time that i have used it my skin looks over all more even toned and brighter . It does not peel a whole lot at least not to the point where you can’t go out or look gross . It also leaves your skin surprisingly soft and smooth . I have somewhat sensitive skin and I didn’t find that this irritated my skin at all. I definitely recommend this (:
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I came across this accidentally on the clearance track in my local Supermarket and thought it would be a good product to use in between the professional strength peels I did twice a month. It works GREAT! I even cut down my Strong peels to one a month! I use it every other night.. It feels like a serum and sinks into your skin quickly, I do add a night time moisturizer once it's all soaked in and after just about 3 uses, my fave still looked as bright and fresh as it does right after those harsh chemical peels. My foundation, powders look smoother on skin and a little goes a very long way so the bottle lasts a very long time. It had earned a permanent spot in my skin care!
Markanie F.
Avon, MA
Love this product! I am someone that suffers from dry sometimes flakey skin and I find that including this in my night time routine helps to keep my skin replenished and hydrated all night long so come the morning my skin is looking radiant and smoother then ever !
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like all Gariner Products.This product was easy to use. And gentle on my skin, no burning, which was really nice for me, as I have sensitive skin. This product left my face soft and rejuvenated. I would recommend this to everyone, and I would buy again.I bought this product at Walmart .This was affordable.
Makayla D.
Riverton
I was really excited to try this product when I first got it because I thought it would help with dark spots. Although I soon realized that after applying my face was still tacky and felt kind of sticky all night the mask added good hydration to my skin although it didn’t seem to help with brightness
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I gave this a shot due to the affordable price and I love the other masks that the brand sells. I didn’t see much of a difference after the first use but i assume that with repeated use my skin would appear different. I did however feel very refreshed after removing the peel.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I would highly recommend this product. It smells great and leaves such a light cool feeling on my face, I using it after cleansing my skin at night. It’s worth the price and leaves your skin looking healthy. It has definitely helped clear up my darks spots from break outs.
Tiara R.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got this but I do like it. It stays a bit tacky on the skin so if you go straight to bed its a little annoying. I haven't noticed any residue on my pillow or anything though. My skin looks fresh and bright in the morning.
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
This is a great product for the price And the amount and does help brighten your complexion. I have semi sensitive skin and it isn’t harsh, but I avoid around my nose to prevent possibl redness. I do this once every other night and then once a month
Sydney T.
Los Banos
This is the first facial peel I’ve ever used and I will continue to buy it. I love that it has a nice pump and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My face has been GLOWING since I started using this. If you’re in the market for an affordable skin peel I would highly recommend trying.
Brittney P.
How did your skin react to this product?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
Who has had good results in short time ?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How do you use this?
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Is this good for dry skin?!

Walgreens