BY GARNIER #12 in Facial Peels

Gently evens skin tone and minimizes the look of dark spots.

This gentle, yet powerful leave-on peel with Glycolic Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA) and Vitamin C, effectively evens skin tone and reduces the look of dark spots while you sleep. Wake up to freshm more radiant-looking skin.

Clinically proven results. In 1 week, skin's texture is refined. In 4 weeks, the apperance of dark spots and visible discoloration is diminished resulting in a brighter, more even skin tone. In a clinical test.

How to Use:

Use nightly after cleansing. Apply a thin layer evenly to face. Avoid the eye area. Use daily with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen or higher.

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Algae/Algae Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Linalool, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Parfum/Fragrance.

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I came across this accidentally on the clearance track in my local Supermarket and thought it would be a good product to use in between the professional strength peels I did twice a month. It works GREAT! I even cut down my Strong peels to one a month! I use it every other night.. It feels like a serum and sinks into your skin quickly, I do add a night time moisturizer once it's all soaked in and after just about 3 uses, my fave still looked as bright and fresh as it does right after those harsh chemical peels. My foundation, powders look smoother on skin and a little goes a very long way so the bottle lasts a very long time. It had earned a permanent spot in my skin care!
Karina C.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing nail polish. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my nails look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good nail polish that works wonders for your nails.
Celina d.
I don’t like the overnight peel. I feel like my dead skin cells from my pillow get into the mask and just feel dirty. It may be just me but I do not like the over night. I did this to make my pimple dark spot less obvious and I didn’t notice a difference. Will not be buying again
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome and they've been a great company I love and trust and are always coming out with something cool! The packaging is nice and the products are affordable and this peel leaves my skin feeling so nice and fresh.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I liked this product! I didn’t really have many issues with it, except for the packaging cane damaged but maybe it just happened to be THAT one. Overall it made my skin feel very good, and I felt a little more happy after using.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I wanted to like this because I love the daytime dark spot corrector. I got this and it made me break out pretty significantly, even after I gave it time to see if my skin would adjust. It had a really sticky feel that didn't seem to dry for me, so I was worried it would get all over my pillows. I didn't see improvement in my skin, it honestly made it worse. I wouldn't buy this again, unless they change it to be more similar to the daytime one.
Juveriyah S.
San Diego
It’s a great peel in terms of making my skin feel clearer but I didn’t notice it reducing any dark spots. It did help my skin look brighter. I would not be purchasing another one of these products however as it didn’t help
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
Love it! Works great! It’s comforting and pretty gentle. Easy to use, pretty convenient. I like the packaging haha. My face feels moisturized in the morning. Good value, it’s not pricey. I would recommend this to others.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
How did your skin react to this product?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How do you use this?
Elizabeth R.
Who has had good results in short time ?
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
Do you use this every night? If you do, do you moisturize with it before or after putting it on or none at all?
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
I recently bought this product, before I use it I was wondering do you leave it on overnight? Does it bother you while you sleep?