BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Vicki F.
Burleson , TX
So far I'm really enjoying this facewash. For the most part it is helping with my breakouts and it has defiantly helped with my dark spots! The little scrubbers aren't too rough so it's not uncomfortable to use, and I don't find it to dry my skin out!
Asia G.
Richlands, NC
I have super oily skin yet at times its so dry.
This product shows amazing results and has evened out my oiliness. It works well on me but may not be for everyone. ❤
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
It is super soft and gentle with the skin, clean and exfoliate at the same time without altering the granites, I really like the smell and or consistency it has.
Remington T.
New Plymouth , ID
I tried this and it really does brighten your skin the only reason I gave it a 4 is that it doesn’t help a lot with clearing up problem areas. But this is great for the summer time! I would get this again.
Robbie H.
Brownwood , TX
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. And oh my! I am IN LOVE! It’s my new go to scrub. The vitamin C factor in it makes your skin feel recharged! I use it first thing in the morning because it’s like a wake me up for my skin.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I have four backups of this cleanser just because it's THAT amazing ! Smells good , the exfoliating beads in it aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin either. Makes me feel refreshed when I use in the morning .
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
It does exactly what it says, it is gentle but leaves my skin feeling soft and almost moisturized. After a month of using this my skin look more bright and alive than ever. There is also a lot of product in the tube and it last a long time.
Jessy T.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this product! I am always skeptical with drugstore brands due to my sensitive skin and this cleaner is amazing! It leaves my skin clean and well exfoliated. I hate microbeads and this product does not contain any! Love this product!
Kendra E.
Temple, TX
I really like this face wash because the citrus scent smells super good and the scrubbers help get the dirt and oil out of my pores. It really does make my skin instantly brighter after use.
Courtney Dawn S.
Since I have sensitive skin I had to quit using after a few uses since this irritated my skin. I did love the smell and noticed a little bit of a difference just in a few uses.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?