BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Still working on using it more as part of my skin care routine but so far haven't seen any dryness after using and it feels smooth on the skin it varies on peoples skin types but so far I'm liking it.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I love this product! I love the smell and the soft exfoliant it provides. I feel comfortable using this in a daily basis and I don’t feel it dries or strips the skin. My skin feels clean and so soft after every use and I love the affordable price tag! I highly recommend this!!
Mariel R.
San Germán
Al probarlo no vi diferencia pero al pasar los dias me di cuenta que si mi cara estaba mas bonita sin piel muerta super suave y mas brillosa pero no grasosa. Me encanta!! Si tienen piel sensible deben exfoliar suave aunque los granitos no son fuertes.
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
Good scrub but I am not sure of the ingredients. Would prefer something more organic or natural . But this one does not make skin stretchy or dry so all in all one time try is good enough and if it clicks for you then this can be your life savior !
Bethany W.
I wish this came in a larger size.
It lightly exfoliates, and doesn't dry out your skin. It smells great, and I even locked my lips while washing my face- it wasn't soapy or bitter!
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This is a really great cleanser and it did not aggravate my acne prone skin. The smell is amazing and it really cleanses the skin well. Only downside is the little beads dont want to rinse off easy. Overall great cleanser.
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
This product is a game changer! I was skeptical about this product but it works wonders! After 2 days of washing my face, my discoloration was fading, I was getting smoother skin, and my pores eere minimizing. The downside of this product was that I got off of using it for a week and when I got back to using it, my face developed a dry patch on my chin. Other then that, it is wonderful to use.
Hannah Z.
Schofield
I like how this skin cleanser is a brightener and includes Argan Nut! This product is natural smelling and does its job well! The exfoliating beads reach deep down to extract dirt and leave your pores looking clearer.
Vicki F.
Burleson , TX
So far I'm really enjoying this facewash. For the most part it is helping with my breakouts and it has defiantly helped with my dark spots! The little scrubbers aren't too rough so it's not uncomfortable to use, and I don't find it to dry my skin out!
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product! I have dry and sensitive skin, so it is tough findint products that work for me. This product is amazing! Gentle, but gets the job done. I am using it daily now and I love the glow it gives me.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?