BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is really amazing stuff!! I'm a skin care junkie and it's one of the best I've found!! It's a really good value too!!! It is one of my staples now! It does what it says it'll do and I would totally recommend this!!
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
Just bought this at work since it was on sale - completely surprised at how well it worked! Made my face feel so smooth. This is actually one of the few scrubs I’ve used that haven’t felt like sandpaper on my skin. How early believe anyone wanting an exfoliating scrub should try this.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This is definitely great on sensitivity skin. It gently exfoliates the skin to definitely reveal smoother and brighter skin over long term use. It smells great and has a great price point. I am really splurgy when it comes to face washes and I tried this and really love it.
Amal J.
I initially received a sample of this cleanser, and I loved it. I purchase it wherever I can find it on a shelf. It leaves the skin feeling soft and cleanses well while gently exfoliating. I always leave a backup on hand because I can't find it everywhere in my area.
Ashley J.
I have fallen in love with this product only after two uses! It truly brightens up my skin tone while giving a nice clean finish. The product was purchased at Walmart for only $5! I will totally buy again and I highly recommend to anyone that needs to get brightened!
Autumn H.
Ehhh... this cleanser is just okay. The exfoliating properties aren't really enough for any real exfoliation (in my opinion). It doesn't cause any adverse reactions for my sensitive skin, which is great, but it also doesn't really do much either. Probably would not repurchase.
Mona G.
Just started using this product and it is amazing for an everyday scrub. Because I wear heavy makeup on a daily basis, this has helped in the cleansing of my face without drying my skin out.
Felicia C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
 This product was OK for my skin I have combination oily and dry skin so my skin is really sensitive to the types of skin products I use.  I would say it’s a little disappointing it was my first time using it and I probably will not buy it again.
Bailey A.
Cloverport, KY
This tuff makes my face so soft and silky, takes care of acne when I feel it come up, it’ll be gone by the next day. I don’t have a big acne problem but often I will have flare ups and will have 3-6 different pimples on my face and this fixes it all for me.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Still working on using it more as part of my skin care routine but so far haven't seen any dryness after using and it feels smooth on the skin it varies on peoples skin types but so far I'm liking it.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?