BY GARNIER

Gently polishes to even tone & brighten.

This effective, yet gentle daily exfoliating cleanser works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Results:

Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow.

Ingredients: 919050 19 Aqua/water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Perlite, Sodium Chloride, Peg-14m, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Linalool, Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Citric Acid. F.i.l.# D191439/1

Usage: Use twice daily. Wet face and hands. Gently massage, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with a Clearly Brighter moisturizer.

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "First off it smells really good. It's good for every skin type including sensitive, which is awesome.it makes skin so smooth after giving a gentle and effective exfoliating cleanse." in 13 reviews
Rocio M.
Perth amboy, NJ
This is a good product for the price you pay and I like the way it makes my skin feel. It is very rich and feels very nourishing on my skin, I try using it at least 2 times a month. My pores definately thank me for this.
Kaylani P.
This Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is a perfect pair to Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter SPF 15 Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer. This gentle exfoliating cleanser refines and clears out pores leaving your face soft and fragrant. This product doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. After you are done cleaning use the paired moisturizer for a overall cleansed and moursturized face.
Sara C.
Aurora, CO
I just love garnier. Their products are always fresh feeling when you use them and they smell great. Whether it really helps acne or not? Could just be the speed healing well n their own but it seemed to.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I like that this product works double time as a makeup remover. It works really well. My skin feels tighter after I use it, and it isn't overly drying. If you do have a trouble with dry skin, use a good moisturizer with this. I use the Garnier moisture bomb with it every night. My skin is slowly improving from bad breakouts to manageable patches in just a month. I will continue using these!
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
This along with a few other SkinActive products I bought a few weeks ago and I love it all! I never had horrible skin I had hormonal break outs but nothing serious. I never really took care of my skin. I realized lately how dull and uneven my face was. It's not expensive which is great right now and I have gotten compliments on my skin lately! Definitely brighter and smoother!!!
Nancy G.
I have been using this for about 2 months already. I have notices a great difference in my skin since I have started using it. It refreshes my skin has evened my skin tone and is a gentle but deep cleans my face as well. I have repurchased this 3 times already and plan to continue use of this as part of my daily morning skin care routine.
Juana m.
Waco, TX
One of the best daily face washes i have ever used. Its non drying works great tp.get rid of the built up dirt of everyday. The little beads feel like they are doing extra work. I love it it makes me feel clean and my skin looks brighter
Ashley W.
I received this in a Target beauty box. I have normal skin. I really enjoyed this scrub. I did not use it daily, but about every 2-3 days. I felt my skin was brighter and I had less break outs. I would not purchase this myself since Garnier is not a cruelty free brand.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY
I've recently been dealing with hormonal and allergic acne and was struggling trying to find something that would work. I saw this in the drugstore and decided to give it a try. My skin instantly feels cleaner and softer after using this and it smells great!
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I just saw this at the store and I was wondering if it's worth getting?
Katheryn H.
I was given this as a gift, does this work? Pros and cons of it?